24

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The train stopped and the two left with their baggages in hands. (y/n) felt a little nervous about the whole trip, she has never done anything like this.

Woozi on the other hand was very excited. It was a long time since he had time to just relax and not think about anything. And to be back in his hometown really felt amazing.

Jihoon started to walk, (y/n) following him close behind. She relied fully on him since he was the organizer of this whole thing, and he had been there before.

They stepped out of the train station in Busan and headed toward the street to catch a cab. Luckily for them, there were some free cars ready for customers. They walked toward the closest one and knocked on the driver's window lightly.

Soon a man in his fifties came out of the car. He bowed to them lightly and started to take their language and put it in the trunk.

They both sat in the back and waited for the driver to also enter the vehicle. As soon as he also was inside Jihoon gave him directions.

'To Yeongdo.' he said and the driver nodded. He started the engine and began to drive.

(y/n) looked at Woozi a little nervous. She still wasn't aware of where they were heading. And the fact that Jihoon had everything planned made her almost angry.

'Where are we staying?' she asked him. Woozi looked at her.

'At my parents' house.' he said with a calm voice.

(y/n) widened her eyes surprised. She was aware that Woozi was from Busan but she didn't even consider the option of staying in his house. She started to get nervous, what would his parents think of her.

"Why am I even nervous about it?" she asked herself, trying to calm herself down.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The ride took them about half an hour. Even though it was now almost midday, roads were almost completely empty.

The car stopped on the street that Woozi mentioned to him before. (y/n) tried to remember the name of it but she soon got distracted by the view outside of her window.

She never left Seoul before, she was used to the same old views that accompanied her through her whole life. So even though Busan looked just like a regular city, it was still new for her.

'Are we there yet?' she asked as they pulled their luggage from the trunk of the taxi. Woozi sent her a look, his mask still on his face.

'We have to walk for a few minutes and then we'll be there.' he said and started to walk. He then looked over his shoulder to see if (y/n) was following him. 'It's not far away from here tho.' he said as the girl reached him.

'Do they know?' she asked him. She didn't want to be a problem for them, since she was a stranger.

She imagined that they were waiting for their son to finally visit them. On my to see him with an unknown girl. She cringed at the thought.

'No but it's okay.' he said and sent her a wink.

The girl looked at him a little surprised by the action. She didn't say a word but she could feel the back of her neck burning.

"that's a weird feeling..."

After a few minutes they stopped in front of a nice looking house. In front was a garden with small flowers blooming.

Woozi walked toward the doors confidentiality, with (y/n) slowly following him unsure. He rang the doorbell and they waited for a few seconds.

Then the doors opened in front of them.

'Oh my my... Jihoonie!'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰