Chapter 12: Hurt His Feelings Bad

Taehyung POV

Groaning quietly, I feel something move right beside of me. Groggily opening my eyes, I recall that I'd fallen asleep with Lexi last night. She smiles over at me as she gets out of bed and I give her a small smile and a wave in return as I roll onto my stomach tiredly.

I hear her giggle softly, causing me to turn my head towards her with a small pout before waving her off, my eyes still closed. I'm almost back asleep when I hear her door open and close softly.

Sighing heavily, I know I need to be getting out of here before I'm caught. Sitting up tiredly, I rub at my eyes with a small smile on my face before getting up and walking over to her closet.

Searching through the many clothes in her thankfully spacious closet, I eventually manage to find some clothes for her. Tossing them onto her bed and setting shoes on the floor right below the clothes, I silently sneak back into my own room.

Running a hand through my hair, I tiredly crawl back into my own bed for the first time in the last twenty four hours. However, before I can manage to completely fall asleep, I hear my door open again. Frowning tiredly, I whine at the new disruption.

"Hyung?" I hear Kookie whisper softly. Sighing, I roll onto my back and rub my face with my hands.

"What's up, Kookie?" I ask quietly. I hear him step fully inside the room before closing the door behind him before I feel the bed dip beside me. Looking over, he's sat upright beside me and looks about half awake. Frowning at his state, I sit up on one elbow.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" I ask once more, frowning at the sight. He gives me a small smile though.

"Do you think Chae is getting enough sleep?" He asks quietly, rubbing the side of his face tiredly.

"What do you mean?" I question, not understanding where this question is originating from. Though, I'm definitely glad it's not the question I thought it was going to be.

"I've heard her leave her room every morning. I mean, obviously I'm only half awake at the moment, which I usually am so I don't question it and just go back to sleep. But she's been up super early every single morning." He explains with a small frown.

"Yeah. But, Kookie, you're up fairly early each morning as well. And Jimin hyung is usually up only shortly after you. We all usually go to bed around the same time too." I point out. He sighs, nodding.

"I guess you're right. She just looked super tired yesterday though. I know she's working out in the morning but she could shorten her workout or skip it altogether for a day or two if she's gonna have a long day like she did yesterday." He responds. I nod.

"I dunno, Kookie. She's trying really hard to keep up with everything that's been going on for her and us. This hasn't exactly been the easiest last few days for her." I tell him with a sigh.

"I know. I've not seen her eating much either though. I'm kinda worried about her, hyung. Obviously, you know how she's doing better than the rest of us since you're closest with her, but she doesn't seem like she's getting enough sleep or eating enough. And I don't think Jimin hyung has noticed." He says softly. I frown, knowing fully well that he's right but that Lexi would kill me if I told anyone.

"I think she's just struggling with the transition of living here, Kookie. Don't worry too much. She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." I answer, partially trying to convince myself as well.

"So, hyung." He says after a minute, a small smirk evident on his face despite the lights all being off in my room. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Have you made a move on her yet?" He questions, wiggling his eyebrows in suggestion. My eyes widen, rolling my eyes at him as I shake my head.