Please Read... Also Sequel Info :/

Hi guys!

So I did get one question off the last chapter... *is kinda sad bc only one person actually asked a question and nobody answered mine and feel like y'all are losing interest...*

So the question was if there'd be a sequel to this book.
Answer:
— I don't think so. I'm quite happy with where I'm planning to end this book (the upcoming chapter) and feel it would be quite a drag to try and make a sequel off of it/ feel like I wouldn't be able to make a decent sequel and do it justice. Sorry if you were hoping for one!

Also, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to update! I've been seriously struggling with lack of motivation to continue writing this lol. It's the longest one I've written though, and I'm fairly happy with it.

I hope you've all enjoyed the book though!!

Imma try the questions again tho, and hopefully maybe more people will answer this time? You guys have no idea how inspired it makes me to write when I'm actually getting feedback from my lovely readers. It actually makes me really happy to receive your guys comments/questions/feedback!

Questions for you lovely readers:
—Who's your bias and bias wrecker in BTS?
— HAVE YOU HEARD RM's MONO?! Bc it's absolutely amazing. And if you have, what's your favorite track off it so far??
— Have you read any of my other books that I've posted so far? If so, what's your thoughts on them?
— What groups do you Stan other than BTS? / Suggestions for kpop songs I should listen to?
— Where are you guys from?
— Anyone wanna be friends pls? (If so, please feel free to send me a message!! :) )
— Any BTS fanfic recommendations?

Also, if you still have any questions for me or are curious abt anything, please ask!! Thank you again for reading!! Love you all :D <3