14- Pretending

🎶 Yes I've been thinking
      Yes I'm pretending
     That i don't need your love 🎶
PRETENDING- A BOOGIE WITH A HOODIE FT JESSE REYES.

    I walked out of the restaurant faster than I ever have in my whole life and started marching east, to my way home.

    I heard the honk of a car but didn't bother turning back. I don't need interruptions right now.

   Still marching with my tear streaked face I didn't care to look back when the horn was blown again.

"What is it!?" I stopped moving, turned around and recognized the red Audi.

My suspicions only became clearer when he jumped out of his car and ran towards me.

" Hey did you forget I said I'll pick you up? " he asked as he approached me but stopped once he saw my face "what the- why are you crying?"

I shook my head because the words couldn't just form in my head.

"Nothing? you're telling me nothing when you can't even speak!?" now he was shouting.

finally got him angry didn't I?

  When I didn't give him a response, he sighed and gave me a one over look.

  I can't believe he actually came to pick me up.

" I'm sorry, come on. Let's get you home" he took my hand and I jumped at the contact with my scalded skin.

" You're hurt?, who did this?" he asked again when he noticed the scald and little bruises on my wrist.

  I couldn't even think of what to say, so guess where I had been staring at? if you said the ground you guessed right.

  He sighed knowing fully well I wasn't going to speak and led me to the passenger seat of his car.

    I got in and squeezed myself to the door, to reduce the pounding headache I have from the hot food's impact on my head.

  He got into the driver's, started the ignition and began moving, as I tried to control my tears.

"Iris I thought we were friends now?" Clement spoke breaking the silence that had existed between us.

  But as usual I prefer not to talk back.

"Are you going to act like you can't hear me?"

No response.

"for fucking sake, I'm just trying to help you"

   Well I didn't ask for anyone's help  I've been doing fine on my own and I will continue to survive.

"I don't need your help" that came out sharper than I planned for it to but it needed to be said.

  No one had helped me all this time, why is help coming all of a sudden.

    And from the reflection on the glass I could see him glaring at me.

" Fine" and he returned to his driving with full concentration without saying anything else.

Now I felt worse than before.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

    After a few minutes of driving, we finally got to my house.

  I looked up to the building that is purely dark as there are no lights on. Mom and Dad are working late tonight, so I'll be all alone.

"No one's at home?" He asked reminding me that I'm still in his car.