19- All I Need

🎶we don't have to wake up
     cause we didn't sleep,
      I still got a full cup
      of the Hennessy.
    All my friends by my side
      Is all i need in my life 🎶
ALL I NEED- DIMITRI VEGAS FT LIKE MIKE & GU

     True to her word, Meredith was here in fact fifteen minutes earlier.

reason?

she was impatient.

Here's how it happened.

flashback, two hours ago.

  Mom and Dad left a note on the dining table saying they'll be staying out late. So I wasn't expecting them anytime soon.

   Lying on my bed and watching the teddy that was given to me from afar, I heard the bell ring then I got up-

wait let me rephrase that.

someone pressed the bell multiple times like it was a button to win a ballot and I jumped out of my bed in shock.

yeah that's better.

   I checked the time, and I had fifteen more minutes to expect Meredith, so whose by the door?

   possibly Mom and Dad cancelled work for the day.

  I went down the stairs to get the door. about to open when it was pushed open.

"I need a pair of scissors, two disposable gloves, an empty jar, a little spatula and a size three needle" Meredith was saying as she pushed past me with a gigantic box trolling behind her.

"uh-hi?" this girl never ceases to confuse me.

"oh, I didn't know I came over for pleasantries. where is your room? chop chop!"

"it's upstairs, but why do you need all those stuffs? are you performing a surgery or something?" I knew I was ugly but not plastic surgery ugly.

"surgery? well if you put it that way, yeah. I am performing a surgery. A hair dye surgery" and she whipped around, marching upstairs.

"I am not a parade, stop watching and follow" she shouted from upstairs when she was out of sight and saw I wasn't following her.

"I thought you said six o'clock?" I shouted back.

"I was impatient" was all I got then I heard a door shut.

  The energy of this girl.

END OF FLASHBACK..

   So now here we are two hours later in my room with a million clothes littered all over the bed and floor.

   After seventy tries, Meredith ended up with a black cropped top and washed blue high waisted jeans. while I?

   I'm wearing a black sequin long sleeve gown that ended mid thigh and glued to my body like a second skin. A round neck that shows no cleavage at all.

   It's backless and only begins clothing behind from my waist level.

  Clearly meaning, I feel naked.

  It's only then I noticed the bruise on my back had totally healed but I wasn't too comfortable showing so much skin.

"Meredith?"

"No! and if you don't leave that mirror this instant, I'll make you eat my eyeshadow"

ha... Meredith with the comforting words.