28 - UOK

🎶 Mama you're okay now.
      You're safe now, okay.
      You're in a better place now.
      I'll see you another day now. 🎶

UOK- NASTY C 

Bonjour everyone!!

Everyone, bonjour!!

  Why I'm so happy?, well today is the twelfth day into the month of September and guess what?

  It's also my birthday.

Give me an A!

  Hahaha. So much for beginning to take responsibility.

  Did I make mention that today was also the day I was allowed to take my babies home.

Yay us!

  They've finally completed nine whole months!

They're so grown up.

*Sniffles tears*

" The earlier you realize that talking to a mirror is the first sign of insanity, the safer it is for Jan and June" Mom stated with a ghost smile on her face as she leaned against my door.

   Her signature silk nightgown still gracing her slender body.

"Mama you're a grandma!!" I jumped to face her with exasperation then ran to give her a bone crushing hug.

" Baby you're a mama!" She mimicked my tone but hugged me none the less " Morning sweetheart "

"Morning mom" My voice muffled due to the pressure I used to press my face onto her.

"And happy birthday dearie. I think nature's given you the best gift in two living, breathing packages" Her smile not faltering.

  And I laughed at her theory as true as it may seem.

" You excited on being a mom. I know I wasn't " Her voice holding a smirk I could not see.

" Mom!!" raising my head from her body to look her in the eye.

And hear her repeat that statement.

" Hey! I'm kidding, don't go all monkey on me" Raising her hands in surrender.

" These days it's no longer called monkey "

"What's the latest? Baboon?" Her hands dropping to her side and she gives me a weary look.

" Nope it's called ape shit " Flashing the widest grin I've got.

"Ape? Also belonging to the monkey family?"

  Monkey family?? That's it. We're all weird together.

  I broke away from her and went back to my bathroom mirror.

" I added a few pounds lately " I said observing curves on my body that we're non-existent till now.

"Few? Baby you look swollen compared to these past months"

" Mom! No girl likes being called fat!"

"I never called you fat, I said you look swollen" She shrugged like her words were equal to telling me the grass is green.

" Hmmmph" I pouted and turned back to the mirror to apply a little makeup.

   And by a little, I mean use a concealer to hide the scar on my forehead.

Mom let out a brief chuckle and spoke up " Let me go freshen up, then we can go pick the kids, sound ok?"

  The only reply I gave was a smile.