20- No Tears left to cry

🎶Ain't got no tears left to cry
     so I'm picking it up,
       I'm picking it up.
      I'm living 🎶
NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY- ARIANA GRANDE.

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE. READ AT OWNERS RISK. I WOULD INDICATE WHEN THE SCENE IS OVER)

   I froze at the oh-so familiar voice and the pressure applied on the grip to my hand. The same hand drew me up so close, I could perceive the musk I've learned to fear.

"I never knew you could wear something that's not..... appalling" laying a little too much emphasis on the word appalling with his hand slightly grazing the bare skin on my back and I flinched away from his touch.

"Hunter please let me go. I promise to go home" I didn't think I'll have to beg tonight.

  Only if I had stayed with Meredith.

or if I hadn't come at all.

"oh no, tonight I want you to stay as long as you wish" he pushed me back against the wall and I hit my head on the impact.

   Using one hand to snake around my waist and hold me tighter, he pulled me deep into his body and I could feel all his muscles ripple through my dress.

"Hunter p-please"

"shh" the curt command was enough to silence me and have me whimpering.

    He lowered his lips to my neck and his hands went underneath my dress. I'm trying to push him away but my efforts are useless.

    Placing kisses here and there that make me want to throw up and his hand slipping in between my thighs to a part that has never been touched before. I felt something hard poke the bottom of my stomach with much agony,  I looked to see whatever it was 

    Then I noticed  it was ....... uhmm....... him

    And he's grinding it harder unto my skin.

Maybe he just wants to scare me with this and let me go.

please let me go.

  Well I was wrong, because as soon as he freed me from his body, I was about to take to my heels when he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"where do you think your going?" then he slapped my behind that was directly in his face "I'm just getting started" and he gave out a bitter laugh.

That's when it kicked in.

He's not trying to scare me.... he's he's...

    I started crying.

FIGHT BACK! FIGHT BACK!!

  I started pounding against his back and my knees kicking vigorously.

"let me go!!, Help!! somebody help me!!" I managed to scream with a cracked voice.

"shut up, you're gonna cause a scene"

  I didn't care I continued kicking and kicking till I heard a door open that was when I realized I was in a room.

   Desperate times call for desperate measures. I dug my skin into his back and gave the deepest scratch I could have given with my nails.

"aah!" he screeched and threw me down onto the bed but I didn't give up. I jumped up as soon as I landed to make a run for it.

  But I wasn't quick enough as he slapped me so hard I saw stars in my vision.

"do you think you can hurt me and go scot free?" he gave me another slap again that threw me back unto the bed. I lifted my hands to cover my face from any more attacks as I couldn't feel my cheeks anymore