30- Start again

🎶 can I just turn back the clock,
      Forgive my sins.
     I just wanna roll my sleeves up,
     And start again 🎶
START AGAIN- ONEREPUBLIC FT LOGIC

HUNTER'S P.O.V
————————

" I still can't believe you left lovelyn with that Zoe girl " Dylan exclaimed as he made his way into the kitchen.

I on the other hand was on the couch, watching this movie that he picked out saying it was fun.

  And I regret leaving him to make the choices.

" Well the girl has always been disturbing me for a favor she owes me and I seized the opportunity " I shrugged

" Did you just call handing over your little sister to a complete stranger an opportunity?" He emerged from the kitchen with a new bowl of popcorn and a root beer.

" Of course it is. Especially with that Helen girl that called to say she's stopping by tonight "

" It's Karen who called, and for heaven sakes where in carnation is your mom?" He took a seat by my side on the couch and took a swig of his drink.

" Karen, Helen, Selena.. So far as they're a good fuck it's all that matters " Taking a handful of popcorn and continued speaking.

  " I took my mom over to the physiotherapist so I can have tonight all to myself ".

  With a mouthful I finished my speech clearly making sure a few pieces of the treat fell unto his arm.

" In all ramifications, you disgust me!" He scrunched up his nose and threw himself of the chair to the ground .

  I chuckled at his childishness and made sure to finish what I had in my mouth before speaking again.

" You act like you've never gotten laid before " Still holding back a chuckle.

" Well there's the difference between you and I, I learnt to keep my d*ck in store " His eyes never leaving the television screen.

" Now where's the fun in that?"  I got up from my position to go get my own popcorn and root beer.

" The assurance that I won't catch an STD before the age of thirty " He stated like he was stating the obvious.

" Ha ha, very funny " I went into the kitchen to search for another drink in the fridge when the doorbell went off.

   And Dylan being the guard dog for the two of us decided to answer it as I heard a click open.

" You're not Karen " Was the first thing the idiot said to her.

Is he trying to send her away?

" Yeah I know, I'm Vanessa. He invited me over tonight, or is he expecting someone else?" Her voice sounded sexy and familiar but I can't really remember a Vanessa.

" What? No, sorry forgive my manners. I was expecting a Karen for myself not him. Come in please "

  I heard shuffling coming from nearby indicating she followed him in, but the fact we had a visitor wasn't enough to keep Dylan hushed for the mean time cause he barged into the kitchen seconds later.

" Do you remember this one, huh?" He whisper yelled.

   I had to admit it he looks really funny trying to scold me in hushed tones, so I laughed at him.

  The glare he sent me could send me seven feet deeper into hell but I'm really used to it.

  Ignoring my search for any more food, I went to meet whatever her name is.