Chapter 10

"Amusement park!!" Yukina threw her hands up in the air letting go of her interlock with Wakatoshi.
"Is it really that fun?" Wakatoshi raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I thought only little kids would think it's fun."
Yukina pouted and stomped her feet a little bit. "Who cares if you're a little kid at heart! Come on! Let's buy our tickets!"

The two had rode all the rides going from the little slow kiddie rides to the fast ones that could make anyone dizzy. Although sometime after the rides, Yukina had to stop and take a breather; she enjoyed screaming at the top of her lungs. Wakatoshi on the other hand, had a straight face the entire time. Yukina was drinking her water from the bottle and looked up at Wakatoshi.

"Are you even having fun?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure? You're not screaming or anything."
"Everyone has a different sense of fun, I guess."
"I suppose but, woah Wakatoshi. You just turned white. Are you-"

But before she could even finish her sentence Wakatoshi fainted. Yukina did her best to get in front of him and not have his face hit the ground. But it was hard for a tiny girl to do it on her own.

Wakatoshi slowly opened his eyes to see the sleeping face of Yukina in between her breasts. He shifted his head around to see where they were. His head on her lap, the shade of the tree was protecting them from the sunrays of the late afternoon sun, and they were a good distance away from the crowd. Yukina started to stir awake since Wakatoshi kept moving his head and slowly, she fluttered her eyes open. When she saw that Wakatoshi was awake, she smiled gently and patted his head.

"Are you okay now?"
"How long have we been like this?"
"Just an hour or so." Yukina shrugged.
Wakatoshi responded with a frown and slowly started to get up only to be gently pushed back down from Yukina.
"Rest a little bit more, would you?"
"But we didn't even get to all the rides."
"Wakatoshi, if I knew you were that bad with rollercoasters I could've skipped them." Yukina frowned but his frown only got deeper.
"You looked like you were having fun, I didn't want to stop it."
"But at the cost of your life?"
"That's an exaggeration."
"You know what I mean." Yukina grumbled as she ran her fingers through his hair causing his dark olive strands to go up and comb over. She liked doing that as he looked even more handsome. He slowly closed his eyes to enjoy her touch. "We can get you something to drink and then up on the Ferris wheel?"
"Sure."

Wakatoshi slowly sat up and turned to look at her. She gave him an uneasy smile, trying to figure out what he was doing. She noticed that he was slowly inching closer to her and she smiled slightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, which surprised him, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Wakatoshi looked at her with widen eyes while she smiled brightly with her eyes closed. Yukina got up and dusted her bottom as Wakatoshi slowly got up, being the tree that he is.

"Oh by the way, you're so heavy that it took like six guys to get you over here." Yukina blurted out laughing as she was recalling the memory, causing a slight tint of color forming on Wakatoshi's cheeks. "Oh my god Wakatoshi, it's okay! You're a big guy after all." Yukina smiled brightly as she grabbed his calloused hand. "Let's go to the Ferris wheel!"

Yukina was humming happily as the two walked hand in hand back to her place. She opened the door and asked if Wakatoshi wanted to come in and he nodded.

"We're home!" Yukina shouted and got no response. "Strange."

Yukina went straight into the kitchen and saw some food packaged up on the island. And saw that there was a note. She grabbed it and saw her mom's handwriting.

Our friend is having a party. You can come if you want? But here's some food if you decide not to.

"Ah, that would explain it." Yukina sighed. "Do you want to eat now?"
"I'm a little tired." Wakatoshi sighed to himself.
"Okay!" Yukina ran up to her room. She enjoyed cuddling with Wakatoshi. Inhaling his comfortable scent and being in such big strong arms gave her a reassuring sense that nothing will ever harm her.