Chapter 24 🍋🍋🍋

Author's Note: I need to stop writing so many lemons.
———————————————————————————

"Are you sure?" Yukina's breathing slightly faster as she step back. Wakatoshi step forward and hoisted her up. Yukina automatically wrapped her legs and arms around him while pulling him into a kiss. She tugged on his hair tightly from the back causing a groan to escape and into the kisses. She smiled into the kiss as he broke away, giving her that pleading look of wanting to continue.

"Can I do something different?" Wakatoshi whispered as he leaned in to kiss her neck.
"What is it?" Yukina breathed out quietly.
"It's a surprise."
"Fine."

Wakatoshi turned around and placed her on the kitchen counter in the junior suite that they were staying in. He ran his hand up on the open slit of her black dress to reach the top of her panties and hastily took them off. He slowly spread her legs open without breaking away from the kiss. But he broke away quite too soon. Yukina pouted but started to get nervous when she saw him lowering himself down.

"Wait! It's dirty down there!" Yukina tried to close her legs but much to her dismay, his strength was too strong.
"You just showered." He whispered into her ear, causing shivers to go down her spine. "Just relax. I'll take it from here."

Yukina slowly relaxed her legs as Wakatoshi was getting closer. She could feel her heat getting hotter as her womanhood was anticipating the touch. Wakatoshi lifted the dress up to the side and stared at the already hot cavern in front of him. He pulled her slightly forward as he gripped both of her legs and slowly licked her clit. A hitch of breath came out from Yukina and was quickly followed by a moan as she enjoyed the warmth that his tongue was providing.

His tongue was going up and down on her clit making pleasurable sounds to the both of them. She couldn't help but to grab a fistful of his hair and pushed his face forward. He took the hint and started to suck and gently bite her clit, making her moan even louder. Wakatoshi could feel the excitement on his end when his trousers were suffocating his bulge. He growled as he so badly want to put it in her right now but he wanted to continue the foreplay. Just hearing her moans was all he wanted right now.

He decided to pump in two fingers, that were easily slipped in, and pushed his fingers upward to massage her g-spot at the same time. And not a moment too long, she came. A slight squirt of course, Wakatoshi had no problem and started to lick it all up while also kissing her thighs. He placed the two fingers he inserted into Yukina's cavern onto her lips and she looked at him in a daze.

"Suck."

Yukina compiled and wrapped her lips around his two fingers while giving them a suck. As he was unbuckling his belt, Yukina opened her mouth open to show him how she was moving her tongue around his fingers; he was wishing that it was his dick right now. But that could be for another time, he thought to himself as a smirk form on his lips.

He pulled Yukina forward again as he reached himself to enter. He pulled out a condom and ripped it open so that he could put on himself. He looked up as he rolled it down his length and saw a pouty Yukina.

"But I like it raw."

Wakatoshi groaned as he wished he could do it raw as well, but they had a dinner reservation to go soon.

"After dinner, okay? If you behave."
"Tell me how I should behave right now." Yukina smirked, knowing that dominance was his kink.
"Fuck, Yukina."

Wakatoshi inserted his member in her once and hard before hoisting her up and walking over to the sofa. Pulling out, he could place her stomach on the armrest. Flipping her dress over, her bare ass was unveiled along with her soaking wet pussy. Wakatoshi pumped his fingers a few times, causing some whimpers from his beloved girlfriend, before thrusting in his entire length into her at once.

Yukina moaned as she felt her vagina stretched out and quickly adjusted to his size. She continued to moan and arched her back upwards as she was enjoying the fast and hard thrusts. Wakatoshi was gripping a handful of her dress while the other hand was holding onto her hips for stability. The itch in his penis was starting to feel more pleasurable with every stroke that he made in her. The moans coming from her were getting quieter as she was squeezing tighter.

And soon, they both climaxed together. Yukina was breathing heavily as she was trying to slow down her heart rate as Wakatoshi was slowly pumping out the rest of his cum into the rubber.

"Fuck, I think I came a lot."
"Enough to make me pregnant?" Yukina joked as Wakatoshi pulled out. He gave her ass a quick smack as he pulled off the condom.
"You better be ready for round two after dinner."