seven

sevenhappier than ever

seven
happier than ever

It had been a few days since Tommy's wedding and there had seemingly been a shift in Anna and Michael's behaviour towards each other.

They had fucked many times before but the night they spent together at Tommy's house was something neither of them had experienced before. Anna was spending each possible moment trying to convince herself it wasn't love but she couldn't deny that she wanted him in more ways than one.

They had become addicted to the feelings they felt that night, a vice far more intoxicating than cigarettes or cocaine. Since the wedding, the two hadn't spent more than ten minutes alone together without fucking, including while they should've been working. The two still shared an office, which they took full advantage of.

The Wednesday after the wedding, Anna returned after lunch to find the shop almost empty. Stepping inside their shared office, she saw Michael sat scribbling away.

"Hi." She greeted quietly.

"Hey." He looked up from his work for a brief moment, throwing Anna a smile.

"You got much left to do?"

"No, just finishing up." He looked up at her with a smirk on his face and a raised eyebrow. "Why?"

"Oh hush, I was just making conversation."

"Sure you were, Anna."

"Why are you so convinced that I'm desperate to have sex with you?" Because she was, not that she'd ever admit it.

"Aren't you?" Anna wanted to smack the smug look right off his perfectly structured face.

"I can get a fuck whenever i want, from whoever I want." Anna hated acting so cocky, it almost made her cringe. Nevertheless, she was desperate to wind him up.

"But none of them will fuck you like I do." That was true.

"Jesus Christ, did your head fit through the door this morning? You're not as special as you think." She turned to her desk before she could see his reaction, but by what he did next she had a pretty good idea.

Marching over in two strides, Anna turned back to him before he could reach her. When he did, he walked her backwards until her back hit the wall, forcing a small gasp to escape her lips. His hands gripped her hips as the two stood staring into eachother's eyes. Anna was desperate to know what he would do next, but he wasn't in the mood to let her know.

Slowly leaning in, he got so close that could feel his breath on her lips but they never touched. His hands began to move back and forth between her waist and her hips, maintaining a firm grip. Refusing to fulfil her desires with the kiss she craved, he instead allowed his lips to trail down her jaw, making contact at her neck. Nipping, kissing and sucking, he made his way down until he reached her clothed collar bone. Carefully unbuttoning her shirt, he moved it down her shoulder, giving him access to a larger patch of skin. She gasped and gripped his hair as he bit down on the sensitive skin of her neck.