Jealousy [Final Part]

Previously...

Laughter. Laughter was all that could be heard. Jason and Dick were chuckling as if they'd just seen the most funniest comedy movie ever.

Eric sighed and crossed his arms, waiting for them to calm down. However, through his chuckling, Jason still managed to return Eric his stuff back.

Without a word, Eric left, leaving Jason's ear piece on the ground. The other one was still on Jason's ear.

Meanwhile, both Damian and Maps were left alone in awkwardness. They didn't know what to say.

They stared at each other a few times, waiting to see if the other person was going to speak first.

'Did she understand my confession? Does it even count as one?' He worried.

'Was it really all and act? Should I ask him about it?' She wondered.

Now, to Continue...

[Third POV]

"That escape plan of yours was cool! Thank you Dami" she stated almost awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

"Maps..." With a blush he believed he successfully hid, he reached to hold her hand. "I... I was serious. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Damian, I can't-"

"Yeah, I thought so" Damian retracted his hand, and turned away. "Forget what I said. It was stupid of me. I'm basically peer pressuring you, aren't I? I'm sorry Ma-" he stopped.

Her lips touching his cheek stopped his mouth from moving. She softly smiled and caressed his cheek, "Silly. I was going to say that I can't believe this was happening. I mean, I've also felt the same way towards you since the day you gave me that batarang..."

Then her eyebrow raised as if she remembered something she forgot, "Till this day... I'm still wondering how you had that"

It was silent.

Damian felt like a fool. Never in a million years would he have thought he'd come across a situation like this. But seeing her with the same look of embarrassment, it wasn't bad if this circumstance happened again.

Before he could speak, footsteps were heard with a mix of clapping. It sounded like two people were clapping and quietly chuckling as well.

Damian turned to where the source of the sound was coming from. 'Crap, I forgot we were still at school.'

Those thoughts quickly vanished once he deciphered who the two figures walking towards them were. He muttered, "Oh bloody hell, I should've known you idiots were behind this"

"Man, I certainly didn't expect that personality from you, little bro. It's cute" Dick said in awe.

"I beg to differ" Jason sighed and placed his arms behind his head, "I did you a favor you little rascal. This was supposed to be payback for that prank you both pulled off 3 days ago. I really can't tell if that Eric dude did a good job or not"

"Wait... so you forced Eric to do this?" Maps began to feel her guilt build up inside her.

"Um... yeah. Now that you say it out loud, it does sound awful to do such a thing to a kid your age... oh well" Jason replied and shurgged.

Damian's expression had already fallen into a menacing glare, "Grayson... Todd..."

Out of nowhere, he cleared his throat and spoke in a soft tone to Maps, "Sorry beloved, but I have business to finish"

"I understand" she stated in a sophisticated way.

Damian quickly took off chasing after his brothers, "I'M GOING TO MURDER BOTH OF YOU!!"

"BE MY GUEST! I'VE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK"

"CATCH ME FIRST, LITTLE D!"

They ran passed someone who they didn't know was there. The butler looked at his watch and back at the boys with a smile, "Oh dear... the food will get cold..."

He didn't really mind it too much though. He took out his camera from the car, and filmed his masters playing.

"This is going to the Family Memorables album. I shall tell Master Bruce once we get home" he chuckled to himself.

[The End of Jealousy]

---------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 702

Would you want your siblings or friends to set you up? Have you been set up?

And who's your favorite batboy?

💕Please remember to Vote💕