If Only...

For this story,

Maps and Damian never spoke to each other.

---------------------------------------------------

[Third POV]

Mia Mizoguchi, a girl at Gotham Academy with a brother Kyle, had kept many things to herself.

The rest of the Detective club had been chosen to go to a one week trip to Germany and learn about WW2.

She wasn't picked, though. She had been slacking on her work because of her investigations on the school.

What no one knew was that she was being bullied by three girls, Katherine, Lucy, and Ivy.

If these are your names, sorry lol

The more they bullied her, the less happier she became.

She was threatened to not tell anyone about this situation. So she kept it away from her friends and her own brother.

If she ever did say a word, she would be taught 'who's boss.'

Though, she wasn't that terrified. She simply didn't want them bothering her investigations.

============================

[Maps' POV]

RING

Yes!

In sync, all students started getting up from their chairs and packing up. Once I finished packing up, I walked to the hall and to the main entrance.

There's a fight nearby, again.

I decided to go to a empty exit,, hoping the alarms are turned off.

The silence was deadly. I didn't like it.

"Hey Brat, how was school?"

Not silent anymore. Why are they always following me? Don't they have anything better to do?

I stayed sullen as I continued walking like she never called me.

"Respond you stupid weirdo!" I hear the voice of Lucy say before someone grabs my bookbag and pulls me back.

But they somehow managed to take it off my shoulders.

I turned to face the person who was responsible, Lucy.

She had opened my bag and started throwing my books out as if she was looking for something, but she wasn't.

I tried to grab my stuff back from her but 2 people held me back, Ivy and Katherine.

"Don't you guys have anything else to do?!" I bursted out in frustration.

At this point, I might as well attract attention.

"Quiet" Ivy retorted, holding me tighter in her grip, along with Katherine.

"Huh, what is this?" Lucy questioned as she held a notebook in her hand.

"Nunya" I responded with a small smirk.

With a questionable look on her face, I finished my phrase, "Nunya business"

I softly chuckled as they all exchanged stares with each other.

Katherine let go and raised her hand to slap me.

I squint, closing my eyes, waiting for the impact. Yeah, I think I should've remained quiet.

After a few seconds, I noticed that the slap never came to make contact with my cheek.