Favors

*Credits to the Artist🔝*

From here and on, I'm still working on editing the chapters!️ ⚠️

How do you spell Favors?
Is it Favors?
Or Favours?
I seriously don't know...
Help please.

Update: Thank you for the responses. Don't worry, I now know the difference :)

---------------------------------------------------

[Robin's POV]

Crap! I began to run off as I was chased by a group of people. Not just any random people, but officers.

"Hey! We saw you!"

-TT-, I don't get why they yell that. As if I'll stop just because they saw me. Even so, I really can't stop.

If father finds out I was outside looking for the Joker on my own, he won't let me be Robin again.

In front of me was a house surrounded by a white fence, which I managed to jump over. Sorry to the person who lives here.

In an instance, I spotted a girl with short dark hair, crouched down and admiring the yellow flowers in front of her.

"Argh! Where did he go?!" I hear one of the officer's voice say.

I needed to do something, and quickly. Think, Damian...

Got it.

I have no choice.

Holding the girl's face, I turned her to me, and whispered, "Sorry, do me a favor. Please go with the flow" I placed my thumb over her lips and kissed it.

If she pushes me away, or I catch any sign of discomfort, I'll just give in and surrender. However, it seemed like she got the message since she pulled me closer.

"Hey you! Oh! Uh! Excuse us!" The officer was yelling at us but soon turned away and left. We stayed in position as the footsteps faded.

I opened my eyes once I thought it was clear. She still had her eyes shut close. My hand was still in touch with her face. It was small, and warm...

I shook away my thoughts and let go. I don't know what I'm doing. In a poker face, I questioned her, "Thanks. What's your name?"

"Um... Mia, but I prefer Maps" she forced a smile, almost like to hide the awkwardness surrounding us. "Can I ask something?"

I raised an eyebrow, but thought it was only fair to hear her out after what I had her do. "Go ahead"

"Robin, did you run away from Batman or something?"

"That's none of your concern"

She stiffened at my tone. Then she nodded, "Yeah, sorry. However, you owe me now"

"That is if we ever see each other again" I retorted and stood up. The probability of meeting her again was really low. I doubt that will ever happen.

"Okay! Take care, Robin!" I heard her yell as I jumped over the fence to return back to the Batcave. I didn't turn around to say my farewell. I didn't need to. I didn't care.

At least that's what my mind was thinking, so... why do I have a small smile on my face?

========================

[Maps' POV]

"Olive!" I greet her with a hug.

Today, I had a BBQ at my backyard.