Destinys Envy

(A/N: heads up, sorry for any bad grammar and horrible spelling)

He pulled me closer, and together we sat under the night sky, just enjoying each other's warmth.
I felt him shift, then his warm breath hit the cold skin of my neck.
"You know..." He mutters in a low voice, scared to break the comfortable silence."All of this,"  He gestures to me and then himself. "Isn't by chance... It's just to perfect for that."
I turn to face him,"What do you mean?"  He stares deeply into my eyes. "Us, this moment, just everything. It's all too perfect for it to be chance. Fate doesn't even seem to describe this." He says.
That oh so familiar feeling of warmth rushes back through me again. "We're just so perfect that I fear destiny might envy what we have." He chuckles causing me to let out a small giggle. Such a foreign feeling... Something I'm not used too.
"Do you finally have an answer?" He asked with hopeful eyes. I simply nod, getting lost in the dark pools of his eyes.
"I'm not sure what I feel..." I start. "But I know for sure, that my feelings for you are more then just a simple 'I like you' and it's so much more then having an infatuation. Its such an unfamiliar feeling... I'm not sure sure what to call it really..." I say shyly looking away. I
I felt him gently grab my chin with his index finger and thumb then turn my head back to face him. Such a warm sweet smile graces his features. "I think I have an answer to what you are feeling." He murmurs . Then I felt something soft and warm touch my lips. My eyes widen at this.
It feels so strange....
A good kind of strange though.
Slowly my eyes flutter shut and I respond back by pressing my own lips to his. The kiss was so sweet and innocent. Nothing could ruin this moment for us. Nothing could stop us.
I felt his warmth and that new feeling swelled up in me, causing my heart to beat so fast that I thought I was having a heart attack.
I felt amazing, I felt like I was floating, I felt like I was in pure bliss.
I felt...

                             Love.