Little Red (Bts)

A/N: so little heads up, this is a hybrid au, Tae is an alpha wolf and also reader is chubby. Really hope you don't mind and I've been meaning to post this one for awhile now!

"Taehyung! Put me down!" She yells hitting his hard back. "Not a chance sweet cheeks." He drawls, tail swishing in irritation.

The audacity of that man to touch her! His blood boiled just thinking about it, causing his grip to tighten around her hips making her gasp.

"Oh my God Tae! He's just a friend!" She says annoyed with the wolfs odd behaviour. Said wolf only scoffs and roll his eyes. Why do you even care!? Were not eve-" She gets cut off by a large hand hitting her poor bum, causing a very loud "SMACK".

"What the hell?" She asks, her face a deep crimson. "We're in public for one! And two, you shouldn't-" And once again she's cut off by a low growl from her wolf companion. She struggles to break free, only causing his grip to tighten even more.

Soon enough, they're inside his apartment. "Dammit Taehyung! Let me go!" She says. Suddenly she finds herself laying atop of a cushioned surface and staring up at the ceiling.

Taehyung grabs her by the thighs and spreads her legs, he stands between them as he leans over her, using one arm to keep him hovering over the poor girl. Here already red face, turning darker.

"You are mine. Mine! Do you understand that!?" He growls out, his eyes burning gold. "W-what-" He squeezes her thigh. "Do you understand?" He asks lowly. All she can do is not her head, speechless from the wolf before her. "Good," His golden gaze move towards the pale flesh of her neck. "Now to let everyone else know not to duck with wants mine." He simply says before dipping his head down to sink his teeth into the warm flesh.

A/N: I know two an in a single page is so annoying! But just wanted to say. I will not write smut. I don't feel all that comfortable with writing it. I will write mention of it and lead up to it but will not write it. But anyways this is also another book idea I had, tell me what you think!