👾

A/N: so this story-bit was inspired by pocketbangtan story called Spark (should totally check it out, it is so freaking amazing!) What I'm gonna write might (will) suck, sorry if it does, please enjoy!

I hiss in pain as my back and bum hit the cold metal floor. I glare up at the three faces before me. "You don't have to be such asses ya' know!" I wiggle around, trying, and failing, at getting out of the restraints around my ankles and wrists. "Let me go! Take me back home!" But of course, no one says a thing. Instead they just stare at me, well more like my legs...

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" The pink one asks pointing at my leggings. "Its galaxy themed leggings..." I mumble, all the sudden feeling embarrassed about my clothing as my face flushes a bright pink. The baby blue boy just sighs and rolls his eyes at me. "You know that galaxies don't actually look like that, right?" The pale purple one asks with a raised eyebrow. "Yes! I'm not stupid!" Everyone stops and just simply looks at me with that one face that says, "Yeah, and pigs can fly. " I glare up at them. "Your the ones that kidnapped me! So you get to deal with it!"

As purple was about to say something, we all went up about five feet in the air. The three hitting their heads on the metal above. "What was that!?" Pinky asks, panic clear in his voice. "Astroid?" Purple asks. "Wait... whose driving the ship!?" Blue boy asks. They all freeze, then make a mad dash towards what I can only guess is the controls, leaving me all alone in this metallic room.

How in the hell did I end up here? In space with three colourful aliens, no doubt far from Earth, you may ask? Well that is something I'd much like to know myself...

A/N: Oh Lord there are so many mistakes in this I can't believe I actually published this part... (Wrote it at 12 at night) I'm so hoping it looks better now...