Last Day to Get the Free Book!

"Hey, guys! It's me, Charlie! Today is the last day to get How to Become a Superhero: Glitch's Story: A Big City Villain Bonus Chapter for free on Amazon! Go get your copy now: http://bit.ly/BigCityVillainBonus

If you're reading this at a later date, no need to despair just yet. You can put down that consolation pint of ice cream and hand it to me... *mouth full of ice cream* We're a family, and no one gets left behind! Like Coal and Ray have said, just sign up on Ray's blog ( http://bit.ly/PenelopeRayWeb ) (all links can be found on bio) and we'll send you a free copy of How to Become a Superhero: Glitch's Story: A Big City Villain Bonus Chapter. Whew, Ray, couldn't come up with a shorter name?

 Whew, Ray, couldn't come up with a shorter name?

As superheroes, we care about people. So, here is your reminder to get up, drink some water, eat a vegetable and kindly supportPenelopeonthefollowingplatforms...

"What?"- Penelope

Kindly support us on the following platforms:

Please leave a review on Goodreads! The link is here:  http://bit.ly/PenelopeRayGR But it can also be found in Penny's bio!

We'll take this moment to give a big thanks to everyone who has done this! Ten ratings and five reviews! Thank you, everyone!

"Big shoutout to destinydrakes AAAH your review was amazing thank you so much for taking the time to write it! I always loved the tour! It was a lot of fun and had plenty of good hearted laughs! Thank you!

_callmesiri_ : AAAAAAAAH I'm dead! Thank you so much sweetie! I can't help but smile and feel all giddy and happy to have such great readers like all of you! Except, I don't know your username so please comment so I can properly say thank you!

To everyone else who has left a review or rating: EEP THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Olivia: AH! Thank you SO MUCH for that VERY LENGTHY review! WOW! I don't think I've ever provoked someone to spend so much time writing a long review like that! Thank you for that milestone! Though, just to clear something up: Coal never said HE doesn't swear, I said I don't swear. Big difference :). But your words have made me more grateful to everyone else and made me realize that, if this wasn't something fairly decent, I wouldn't be getting published. So thank you times a million for those reminders! I am so happy to have the readers I do have! Four hundred and twelve THOUSAND reads!!! AAAH THANK YOU, EMBERS!" - Ray

Thank you, Ray, for interrupting my announcement.

"You're welcome XD"- Ray (aka Pencakes)

And Facebook: http://bit.ly/PenelopeRayFB

Keep slaying the day, Embers! May the Force be strong with you today!

-Charlie and Penny."

Oh, and also, the last ten chapters of Big City Villain have now been unpublished! I tried holding out for as long as possible for one last reader, but I had to unpublish them today! FOUR MORE DAYS EVERYONE!!!