Chapter 9

Typical Jock Boys. Is Chance horny? Or is it Jock's Get Laid Week? Not only does Chance want to have sex with me, all his little jock friends - mainly the football jocks - want him to score big time with me. Remember when I said, I didn't have many friends? Well, now it seems as if the whole school wants to be my friend since I'm the quaterback's boyfriend. Some of them are nice, others are typical shallow. But I really can't take Chance's hornyness pleading for sex all the time. His attitude is irritating. It gets repetitive, at least not overly repetitive.

And guess what? Just take a guess, it's really simpler utter shock. Ever since the incident with the whole Chance's father hurting me thing, his parents want to settle this complication as they hypothetically stated. It confuses my mind too much of all of this happening simultaneously. I'm not ready to confront Chance's family as his boyfriend just yet, nor have sex with Chance just yet. I fear that if I agreed to the settlement, it will miserably fail and a life of regret will endure forever in my life as a gay guy.

 On top of all of this, Shane apologized for almost violating me in the janitors closet. He was very sincere for what he has done. Acting sweet and innocent around me, trying to know me better. Makes me question what's he up to. All of this, all of these thoughts clustering together, hazing up my mind. All of this is new to me, it's hard to maintain a steady appearance.

"Tomster, hey." Chance spoke, swiftly kissing as I open my locker with him behind me and his hands on my waist. "How you doing, babe?" Another valid point for him being a typical jock, Chance calls me babe. And it's only the second week we've been dating.

"Chance, why are you calling babe?" I asked curiously.

"You're my guy, that's why."

"I'm not ready today." I can already sense what he's thinking. He wants to do it today at lunch, right now.

"What does that mean?" The tone in his voice seemed skeptical.

"You know what I mean." I heard his sigh of disappointment.

"Yo,Chance." One of his jock friends called out to him.

"Yeah?" Chance answered.

"You busy?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll hang out with you guys this lunch. Seems as if my boyfriend already has plans." Just like that, he removed his hands from my waist, walking towards his jock buddies. They scampered in group to who knows where.

Wow, Chance. Really? Something just changed Chance's personality in a matter of days. Whether it was his sex drive or hornyness. Maybe both combined, twisting together, forming a Chance I never fell for. But sounds utterly ridiculous to believe. He's like a new guy, the typical jock. Chance is not the guy that asked me out at Christian's party, and he's definitely not the guy that took me out on a splendid date. The best in my life.

"Tommy!" Tori called out, sprinting to me."

"Hey, Tori."

"Lets just head straight to business. Why is your jock boyfriend such a dickhead? Like honestly. He's acting like a real jock." Tori wasn't wrong. Chance is acting like a dickhead.

"I don't even know myself."

-

You know what I hate the most? Math homework. How many times do I have repeat I suck balls at math for me to finally grasp the capability of it? I suck rotten balls at math. There's a difference. Math really isn't my strongest subject - and will never be - but I ain't getting any better.

Door opens, paying my attention to whoever walks in. Chance, strolling in and dashing his bag near the wall. The air around him felt rather strange. Less sweet, more angry, more bitter. His face expression also gives away his temper.