Chapter 21

The water from the shower head flows down penetrating my body all over from head to toe. I can feel the cooling warmth refresh every part of my body as I am currently beneath it's flow. Soothing water cleanses any dirt on my body that's hidden, leaving me healthy clean. I do like the fresh smell of water, which is weird of me to say. But, it's nice to let go of any stress that continuously annoys my mind.

I drown out all negative thinking with the help of the soothing refreshing water and urge positivity inside my mind. I breath in and out, just thinking over anything that happens to cross my mind at the moment. I remember talking to Thomas last night - Thursday night.

Home alone. Once again. I love it. Nothing more than having the house all to yourself on such a beautiful day. At the moment, it was a beautiful night filled with stars - mostly. I like the night actually. Feels nice in the dark, and I don't know why I love it so much. I can be weird like that, some people do question my weirdness. I said it was all part of my personality and know they love it.

All I was doing was sitting on the sofa leaned back watching some Television. I was flipping through the channels to find the best one with an interesting T.V. show, or movie, at least. Anything that was story driven, somewhat, deep, comical at best and that can reel you in at first watch. But that was just my suggestion of a good show to watch and I was probably not going to find anything with those ideas incorporated in.

My phone vibrates as I felt the the shudder of the cushion tickle my ass for a moment. The screen blinked brightly remaining on the display of the caller calling me. Tomster's picture was displayed enlarged for me to quickly answer the call. I placed the phone near my hear, answering with a predictable answer. "Hey," I said lovely in a husky voice.

"Hey, Chancey. How are you doing? Not pouting are we?" He asked.

"Nah, Tomster. I haven't pouted since Sunday," I said. "How's my guy doing so far?" I asked as I got up from my seat and motioned myself near the kitchen.

He explained to me how his trip was going as I thought over what I might eat. The enjoyment he was having on the trip was amazingly fun for him. He was having a blast, and I like hearing how happy he was, makes me urge a grin with my lips. Still wished he was here, or I was there. I could add my Chance touch to it to create endless enthusiasm. The things he told me about the trip makes me want to pack my things and drive off to the exact location they reside at.

Another true fact he told me that got me happy was that Tori reverted to her natural, normal self after her and Thomas talked for a while. It would suck if she sustained the way she was when she found out the dirty secret between me and Chris.Life wouldn't be the same without a crazy Tori to demand you, be rude directly to your face and let us know through her facial expressions that she's a jokester. Also, that Tori wanted to give him a makeover.

I wondered what Thomas would look like with a makeover? Either way, I would love him unconditionally.

"You did dares?" I asked to clarify. Between the silence of both lines, I brushed my refrigerator door wide open grabbing the jug of milk. After I closed the door, I opened the kitchen cupboard doors to retrieve a bowl for my food preparation - cereal. It has to be the fitting size for me. My favourite cereal bowl.

 "Yeah, dares half naked," he said. That response made me stop everything I was doing and about to do.

"Half naked? You mean Anthony saw your body?" I said as my voice sounded shocked.

"Chance, it's nothing to worry about. And if we went to the beach, he would see it there, too. You overreact a lot," he told me.

I settled the jug on the counter top to scratch the back of my head with my free hand. I sighed as I realized he was right. I do overreact a lot, and sometimes too much. "I'm sorry, Tomster. I can be an over protective boyfriend at times," I said.