Chapter 10

Ariel L'Oreal; A girl with smooth curly ginger hair flowing in the air, full of volume. Bouncy sweet. Her looks may fool you, but deep down inside, her conniving mind, which defines her devious smile, deludes you in many ways imaginable. Manipulating Thomas like that, acting like he's her pawn, should be a crime against humanity, or the school humanity for that matter. Andrew; A good-looking guy, even though I loathe to admit the truth, dirty brown hair refining his hazel eyes. A smart-ass like me, but not very athletic like Thomas. Both Ariel and Andrew seem to have natural hygienic skin. Thomas has a new tutor, possibly a new boyfriend and a new best friend, with the exception of Tori.

I don't know what I can do. What is there to do? Beat Andrew up? Thomas will hate me for that. Give him the ring? What would that do? Nothing. He'll like it, but I'm sure it's not enough to win him back. This is bull to the crap. Instead of the incident that Anthony did to me, I almost passed it on to Thomas. I finally comprehended what he meant by that he didn't want to get hurt by my attitude. It makes sense for him to break up with me. I've screwed up so much of the second week of Thomas and I dating. How f*cking stupid can I be?

The sound of the knob rotating pays my attention to the door as I lean up from bed placing me on the edge, having my arms rest on my legs with my hands locked together. It sways open wide, heels clicked in.

"You should really lock your door." As she sways the door close.

I wasn't too pleased to see Ariel, especially in my room. "Not unless I'm in here. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well," She spoke, examining my room as she trailed herself closer to me slowly. "Just came here to inform you on something." Halting before me. Smirking deviously at me with her conniving eyes. "You shouldn't even bother. You lost your chance, Chance. Andrew will fit netter in the picture than you ever had."

Abruptly, I stood up off my bed standing before her. "I haven't lost anything." Showing her the strength in my voice proving by anger.

"Then why are you so scared?" She traced her finger down my body slowly as she spoke. "Poor little, Chance. Don't prove you answer, when deep down inside, you're a scared little boy. Threatened by Andrew stealing your ex boyfriend. Masculine Chance is not a big boy just yet." Her conniving voice of words were true in my ears. I was scared, threatened. "One more thing," placing her lips near my ear, "Thomas loathes you." She spun around trailing back to the door. As she swung it open, she spoke once more before leaving my room. "And by the way, you should really control your temper, your gold eyes were revealing and your pointy ears were cute as well as your fangs." 

Nevertheless, those three words echoed in my mine, not acknowledging that Ariel left five minutes ago knowing my secret. I made it obvious, unless she knew somehow. "Thomas loathes me." Was all I could repeat, verbally and mentally. I don't want to believe her, but my naive mind is manipulated by her conniving words; like a beast controlled by their master. And she was going to do the same. "Does Thomas loathe me?" Pondering thoughts around the subject.

Snapping me out of my trance was the soothe vibration of my phone bristling itself in my pocket, I slide it out to check the text message I received from Tori.

*Our parents want to speak with all their children. So get your lazy ass here to settle with them on this Saturday afternoon of joy. Dickhead :D*

Just my luck.

I head to my car, rattling the keys in the lock. I glance around a bit, catching sight of Thomas has etched a smile on my face. Unfortunately, it vanishes in the cold wind at the sight of Andrew handing him a slushy. A blue one, a blueberry slushy, the one Thomas loves the most. But why are they having slushies when it's winter? Thomas is weird like that. Our eyes intersect as he swiftly smirks at me for the moment before climbing in Andrew's car. His car ain't that good-looking, even though it's a convertible. Thomas likes the way convertible cars look. I can't compete with Andrew. Before he climbed in his car, a devious grin was sent me. 

I dent my car a bit with my sharp nails as I open my car door. He irritates me, even my sharp nails claw out on my car door.

Time to settle things with my parents. Can't think about Thomas right now, gotta remain focus and balance my temper.

As I drive onto the driveway of my house, I spot Tori leaning against the garage door. She's texting somebody, probably her hubby, Chris. I can spot the smiles on cracking on her lips. As I climb out of my car, Tori spots me, sliding her phone in her pocket.

"Good, the lazy ass dickhead is here." Smiling while she jerked her head to the left a bit. Psycopath Tori.

"Funny." Smirking sarcastically. "Nice to meet you to, sis."

"Lets get this over with, shall we?"

Nodding, I walked behind her into the house heading straight into the living. Shane was already seated in a chair. Tori and I seated on the couch across from our parents from the table in front of us. And our younger sister, Allison, seated in a chair next to the couch Tori and I are on. Already sensing that this might not be as pleasant as expected.