Chapter 17

Drowsily in my half sleepy state I groan lightly, shifting a little. Immediate warmth grows on me with the addition of an intensifier - my snugly blanket. I'm loving the feel it spreads, puts a faint tiresome smile on my lips. A husky light groan is releases, but it's not from me. I remember what happened yesterday, it's a clear memory.

Chance and I had finished our long erotic lovemaking act. It was around late noon from the way the rays of the sun seeped through my window. Chance's body was wet, messy, and sticky from double the. . . you-know-what that shoots out of us from our willies - willies is a funny thing to say. He told me to shoot on him, so I did.

"We should probably take a shower now," he said. I sarcastically smiled at him in obviousness.

I crawled off my bed walking towards my door and I exited my room heading to the bathroom. I prepared a shower for Chance to go first. He startled me from behind grabbing my ass and grinned when I eyed him. I left the bathroom to retrieve a towel for him. "We should shower together," he said. "It'll be faster than going one at a time," he grinned, again with the perverted act, raising his eyebrows repeatedly in a funny manor until I accepted.

"Fine," I said with a faint smirk.

I closed the bathroom door and walked to the tub where Chance was waiting for me to enter. I climbed in, closing the certain to shield our nakedness. Water from the shower head was springing out and it penetrated Chance's body with its warmth. He took advantage of the water to cleanse away of what was on body.

After that, he let the water penetrate me. I motioned to where the body wash was and he took it, pouring some on his hand. He lathered it on his palms then massaging me all over below my neck. I was to exhausted to do the same to him, which he did by himself. The water cleansed our bodies of soap. Our bodies were glimmering with the drips of water still stained on us.

I turned off the shower head and water running. The curtains swayed open from Chance and we grabbed our towels from the hooks on the wall next to the tub. Chance wanted to be a helpful man so he dried me off with my towel then wrapped it around my waist. He did the same to himself. Now that we're back together he wanted to be more helpful like a gentleman. I believed he doesn't want to lose me again, which he stated to me.

We made our way to my room where he walked to the window and stared out of it again. I was curious on what he was staring at.

"What are you staring at?" I asked.

"I don't know," he responded. "I just like staring out the window," he smiled. I was still curious to what he was staring at even though he said he liked staring out the window, but I'll never know the truth. "You know," he began as he walked to me and locked his hands with mine, "no words can describe our sexual interaction that was us making love to each other because it was just beyond great," he said. He gave me a quick peck on my lips.

After we changed - I gave him a pair of shorts and actually my own pair of underwear because he couldn't wear his old one - we laid together on my bed thinking of what we would do later on. And we came to a decision.

Before we left to his house, I placed our clothes to wash. He retrieved his rare limited edition comic books for us to read together. It was a mutual choice, I like superheroes and comics, and he obviously likes them, too. Not like the comics were those lame cheesy ones, they were actually deep and very much story driven with the addition of action, of course. I was drawn into these comics, that's how much I enjoyed them. It was a better enjoyment when we decided to read as if we were the characters in the stories, but of course, we had our own unique voices to fit these characters. A lot of fun it was.

After that, I finally had my breakfast and to my amazement, my mother made extra for Chance as well. It was a delightful meal to eat with Chance, but hard to complete with Chance trying to make me laugh with the silliest things he says. Idiotic intelligent nerdy Chance.

At the end of our breakfast when we placed our dishes in the sink. At that moment Chance suggested and even insisted, which was the nicest thing a boyfriend can do, to wash the dishes. I kept assuring that he didn't have to, but he did it anyways. It was very nice of him.

Once the dishes were cleansed clearly, we took a stroll outside in the warm weather. I was no longer afraid to show the touchy affections between Chance and I because I was confident in myself to not care what others say. If we love each other, then that's all that matters to me - with the exception of my family and close friends, of course, they matter to me as well. We stayed outside till night had fallen and spooked away the sunset that we witnessed together.

Coming back inside my house, I browsed a selection of movies for us to watch tonight. It came to our mutual selection to watch The Twilight Knight. The rest of my family came home when Chance and I were in the middle of the movie. Christian's face blurted in pure happiness to see Chance and rushed in to hug him, then hugged me tightly. Dallas hugged him as well.

Once the movie was over Chance and I headed back up to my room where we talked until we fell asleep. Now this is where we wake up on a Sunday morning.

I unravel the arm from around me and sway my legs off my bed, sitting on the edge. My eyes are still shut, so I rub them, fluttering my eyes to regain my vision. I adjust to the rays of the sun seeping through the window as the morning sunshine cloaks my room. I feel dead tired but have energy. Strange. I still have to do my homework. Homework for Chemistry and World Studies.

"Chance," I call out to him, but he groans tiresomely. I can't lie, it's the sexiest groan ever. I shift towards him to shake him gently. "Chance," I repeat and repeat, but all he does is shift over to his right side and extricate a groan. "Come on, Chance. Wake up, please," I beg.

He surprisingly pecks my lips deeply with his. An expected kiss like this in the morning wakens me more. "Alright, babe," he says in a husky voice, grinning - him and his pervert smile. One more thing, his eyes are different, they aren't charming gold as they were yesterday, they're back to passionate blue. I never got a around to asking about it, but I will later in the day probably.

Swaying his feet off the bed sitting up, he stretches as he lets out a yawn. He stands up off my bed scratching the back off his head and gliding his fingers through his hair as he, once again, stares out the window. Why does he do that?

"Cha-" I get cut off, unheard, and almost immediately.

"Wanna meet my parents, again?" he asks me unexpectedly, looking at me in the eyes. "They still want to settle everything. By that, I mean my father," he says. I think about it, pondering what my answer would be. Last time I saw Chance's father, he hated me for allegedly turning his son gay - who was gay since he was young and still is. "You don't have to, you know," he tells me before I make my verdict.

Maybe I should. Sooner or later, I will have to meet his parents again. "I'll meet you parents, again," I answer honestly.

"You sure?" he asks to clarify my final verdict.

"Yes," I assure him. He nods.

I go downstairs leaving Chance in my room until he follows shortly after in the kitchen. My family is still asleep. Chance lands his ass on the couch, flipping the Television on. He watches football like any regular guy would. There's no difference between a masculine gay guy and a masculine straight guy. As a matter of fact, there's no difference between a homosexual and a heterosexual because we all love, hate, cry, care, live, die, we're all human who shouldn't discriminate others for pointless reasons.

"I would usually watch Sunday football with my dad, but I'm here, so I might catch a few minutes before we leave," he says, keeping his vision set on the football game happening on T.V.

I put my time and effort to create breakfast for me and Chance as well as an addition for my family for when they wake up. After Chance and I ate our breakfast, we head up towards my room to change our clothes. We come back downstairs and Chance goes to flick off the T.V. I leave a not on the table for my parents to acknowledge my whereabouts. We leave my house and I make sure the door is locked properly.

Chance opens the door for me of his car - which I find impressive; a 2013 Ford Mustang that's painted metallic black and the rims chrome silver - and I climb in. He walks around to climb into the driver side. He revs up the engine by starting the ignition and backs down the driveway. We're now heading to Chance's house. I haven't been there in a while. I should write my high school life book. It could have potential to be best-seller. I can see it now, again.

Silence is between us the whole ride there. As we reach his house, I climb out and approach the door. I wait for him so we can enter his house. When we do, he guides me to the living room where his parents were already sitting on the couch. We sit on the couch opposite to them. His mother sits elegantly with her legs crossed and her hands locked together on her lap. His father sits hunched over, resting his arms on his legs that are spread a part a bit while his hands are locked together.

Anxiety runs through me as if it is uncomfortable in this situation. My fingers fiddle with each other as my sight pays its attention to the grey carpeted floor. Somehow, his parents knew I was going to be here. Maybe they also knew Chance and I got back together. Well, Chance did use his phone yesterday on our stroll. I don't know if I even made the right choice now. I rethink my decision. I always do on various occasions.

A moment of silence bounds the surrounding area between the four of us. I thought I was the one with the anxious feeling flowing through me with my fidgety fingers, but Chance is more anxious than I am. His right leg is fidgety as his heel of his right foot taps the floor endlessly. Why is he the one anxious more than me?

I take his hand and lock it with mine tightly. Slowly, the fidgety feeling in his leg dies off. I feel more relaxed myself. Chance and I just seem to calm each other down in any particular situation.

"Um," his father first speaks. I look him in the eyes as he does to me. His eyes proves that his next words are going to be sincere. Same blue eyes, even his mother. All blue, sympathetic and sincere. "I would like to sincerely apologize for my actions that I had done to you last year. I was utterly shocked at the fact that my son was, and is, gay. But I came to my senses and realized something. . . even though my son is gay - same goes for my other one - they're still the same sons I raised since they were born," he clarifies apologetically to me and looked at Chance when he stated his realization.

"And we would like to welcome you into the family," Mrs. McClain adds, smiling friendly at me. I smile back. They all have that friendly smile.

"You make our son happy, Thomas. Seeing him happy makes us very happy," Mr. McClain says as he looks at me with a etched smile. I smile at the fact I make Chance happy, and I immediately make them happy.

To be honest, this isn't how I expected it to turn out. I was pleasant than I thought. Chance's parents accept me as a gay person and as Chance's boyfriend. They accept Chance as a gay person, nevertheless. Luckily, I'm not going to get hurt by Mr. McClain again.

And to build on what Mr. McClain said about Chance being the same person regardless of his sexuality, more people need to realize that. A person is still a person, or still your brother, sister, mom, dad, friend, best friend, et cetera. They're still the person you've known and love. I don't know why sexuality is a problem. We're all humans. And oh my goodness, I must start on my homework!