Christmas Surprise!

Surpriseeee! 👯💃👯

In the few months I've been away since I completed JUST THE RIGHT BLACK in October, I've been working on my new book - Burning Touch, Book 1 in Fight For Love trilogy and I'm ecstatic to be able to finally let it out for you guys to read and revel in.

This is a Christmas Special from me to all of you for being there for me and my books from the first to the fifth and hopefully through this too. The Prologue will go up on the 25th of December, 2018 - Christmas day. It will be a brief insight into the past of the female protagonist and another main character in the trilogy.

I really can't wait for you guys to begin this incredible journey of Fight For Love with me. As I mentioned in my last book, this trilogy is more than a book to me. The lead characters in the three books are real and 50% of the story behind the characters is real. I promise to try my best to deliver as I have in my other books maybe even more.

As these books are dear to me, please don't hate, no hate is allowed. If you spot anything wrong with some parts, point it out politely or send me a DM. Thank you. I look forward to starting this long journey with you on Fight For Love.

Have an amazing time, till Christmas.

Love,
Jane Lanett. ♥️