Epilogue

A year later.

Andre and Izzy had been living in Leicester for a year now and while Andre ran the Leicester AFTech branch, Izzy went for rehearsals; not that kind of rehearsals. Izzy stayed with the dance team for a few months before until she realized she wasn't going to get the time she wanted to spend with her friends and family. The second she left the team, she got snagged but a talent agency who now managed her. She had her own team, extra dancers if she needed them and she had featured on a couple of music videos all choreographed by her. She was living her dream. She spent time doing what she loved and on the days she wasn't, she worked at the clinic and all her free time was dedicated to the people in her life. She had found the perfect balance with Andre in her life.

Speaking of Andre, she couldn't help smiling since last night. Not that she hadn't been smiling before but yesterday had been extra special. Izzy rolled on the bed to her other side and looked at the man she was madly in love with. Her hands tucked beneath her head and couldn't take that grin off her face as her mind drifted to the night before.

Izzy had spent the start of the day at the agency to check out how the videos she shot the day before were coming before she went to the clinic. She had gone back to their apartment early because she was supposed to meet him for dinner. She had dressed up as usual and gone to the restaurant. It was crowded, like any other night, they had been here for the past year. Dinner had been great until...the slow music turned fast and upbeat to something she tempted to get up and dance to. She had noticed everyone in the restaurant had stopped doing whatever it is they were doing. The waiter who was walking from one table back to the kitchen with an empty tray was frozen and she frowned.

She looked at Andre who was smiling at her. Then the music reached its peak and everyone in the restaurant was up on their feet dancing to a choreographed routine. She smiled and laugh at the same time because this was clearly set up by her man. Andre whose hand was on the table holding one of hers watched her the entire time she watched the dance routine. Izzy began catching faces of the dancers, some were from her previous dance team, some were from Laurieann's dance team and some were from her new team at the agency. She waved at them as soon as she figured out who they were and they smiled at her as they danced. They had moved from the center of the restaurant to the dance floor which she hadn't noticed until Andre stood up and pulled her hand to join him. She didn't know what was happening but she went along with it. He took her to the center of the dance floor between all the dancers and the music went from an upbeat song to a slow song.

Slow dancing has never been her thing. She was more into hip-hop, breakdance, and a little bit of contemporary.

"Andre..." She began to say something.

"Just follow my lead." He knew.

Izzy did as she was told and after the song ended, she stood still in his arms watching his every reaction, every look in his eyes. Andre smiled.
"You're a fast learner."

Izzy smiled.

"Happy Anniversary." He said.

They had celebrated their anniversary a few months ago which was when they first met that night at the bar. But Andre had insisted on having another one today since it was the day they reconciled a year ago.

"I love the surprise." She said to him.

"I'm glad." He said and kissed her in the middle of the dance floor.

Later, after she had thanked everyone for the performance, she went back to the apartment with Andre. She was exhausted from the day's work and she was certain she was going to collapse as soon as she got to the room. But that hadn't been the case because as soon as she walked into the room, she stopped mid-step, her breath caught.