Chapter 4

Isabelle loved the dance floor because that was where she felt the most comfortable. It wasn't always a dance floor, it could be just a floor, any floor and she could move even without any music on. Even when she wasn't on a floor, maybe just laying in her bed, she could picture herself moving, inventing new moves, and creating dance routines for a song she loved or without any. Being on the dance floor and dancing with both her friends was the best feeling.

Isabelle smiled at her friends and just as the song changed she screeched because the new song was one she loved and she had to, just had to do her thing. Mia and Josie were familiar with Izzy's screech. They called it her dance screech because she only did it when she couldn't help getting lose and doing her thing. Mia and Josie hooted as they stepped back for her to get down.

"Go Izzy!" They chanted as Izzy free-styled sickening moves to the song and soon the dance floor was clearing as they stood in a circle round Izzy as they watched in fascination and awe. 

"Wooooo!"  Josie cheered as she had missed seeing Izzy dance. Watching a video on Instagram or YouTube was different from actually being there when she danced.

From the bar, Andre hadn't been able to keep his eyes off Josie's best friend - Izzy. She was beautiful in a different kind of way. Josie had talked about both her friends for a long time and it was almost like he knew them. He had also seen a lot of Izzy's dance videos because Josie was always watching them and he had to say they were amazing. The way she danced was beautiful, maybe that's why seeing her in person made her different in a beautiful way.

He had direct contact with her on the dance floor as everyone had stopped dancing as they watched her and from the smile on her face, he could tell she loved it. Not the attention but dancing. It almost seemed like she was in her own world with only the music filling her senses. Then her eyes met his and it was like he was dragged into that same world with only both of them in the room as everyone and everything except the music faded away.

Izzy didn't know why she couldn't look away. She had felt the urge to turn round and look in that direction and when she did, she was surprised when she met his gaze. It was almost like his eyes had been urging her to turn. She couldn't look away after, every move she did, every step she took, every turn she made, she ended with her eyes back on him.

It was almost like a challenge, like he was daring her to look away and she didn't look away not because it seemed like a dare but because she didn't want to. The intensity in his eyes held hers and fueled her even more than she already was so each move was even more perfect than it already was.

As the music ended, Izzy made a turn with her legs hitting the floor in an inverted V and her head snapping an inch up giving it that 'uff' - a signature feeling she put in her dance, different moves every time but always ending with a shazam. Andre smirked while everyone around her clapped and he gave her a hand to looking away as his smirk grew into a smile. She couldn't help smiling either.

She was glad he approved, not that it mattered if he did but she was happy he did. Izzy pulled her gaze away from him as Mia and Josie hugged her smiling at her and telling her how incredible she was. Soon they got back to dancing and a sexy song came on, it was No running from me by Toulouse and the three girls moved to the song and at the pre-chorus, Izzy felt hands on her waist and she couldn't help smiling knowing exactly who it was and just as the chorus began, she spun around and put her hands on his shoulders getting down to the hypnotizing song and coming back up all the time her gaze was locked with his now-familiar ones. Andre didn't know what had gotten to him when he threw back a shot and joined her on the dance floor and he sure as hell didn't know what to expect but Izzy dancing sexily around him, her body brushing his every chance she got making him lose control was definitely not what he had expected.

When he had had enough of her torturously sexy moves, he grabbed her waist when she stood in front of him her back slamming into his front. Izzy moved down against him and back up and Andre groaned loud enough that she heard and she smirked as her hands went behind her on his legs going up and down as she danced.

Wrong move.

Andre thought as he pushed her forward and spun her around pulling her into him, his mouth near her ear.

"You're killing me." He groaned

Izzy felt the sound of his voice send tingles through her, down her spine to somewhere that made her gasp, taking in as much air as she could. André smirked when she heard her breathe in.

Izzy lifted her lips to his ear.
"That's the plan."

André's hand tightened on her waist not enough to hurt her but enough to make her reach for her shoulders and hold on tight and soon it was all dirty and no dancing as one of his hand slipped down her waist to her hip and the side of her leg and to the back of her knee as he pulled it up to his side. Izzy pulled back a little to look at him and Andre stared down at her, his gaze dropping to her lips pausing for a moment before raising it back up to her eyes.

"Let's dance, my sexy dancer."  

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guys,

Sorry for another late update. I've been swamped with editing and I got back to College on Monday and classes started on Tuesday, not in full swing but editing had been taking up all my time. I honestly can't wait to be done with it and seems like I'm almost done, kinda.

Anyway, I'd still try my best to keep up updating this, no fixed time but I'd try.

Thank you guys for understanding,

J.L.