Chapter Seven: Elena

I guess I must have fallen asleep because I wake up on my bed without Rooben. He must have left after I fell into a pity filled sleep.

'Oh Elena, if only you knew...' Is what he had said. What does that mean though? Why are all men so hopeless at answering questions. It was a yes or no question and that answer is not what I wanted. I need to know how he feels. I need to know if he wants me. Me. Elena. Just me.
I get up out of my bed and stretch my arms. My back aching from yet another shitty night sleep on my mattress. I look into the mirror. God I look like a state. State. Hehe the United States of America is full of states. Fifty in fact. But I live in Canada.

Anyway, I'm still reeling over the events of a couple hours ago. I know this is crazy but I really think he might like me. Which is a start when I already feel halfway in love with him. I know it's crazy and way too soon but the heart wants what the heart wants. I can't help it. It was his almost vulnerable side. The way he held me. He held me like I was precious and something made of glass. It was the most beautiful feeling and I loved being held. I felt like I was his and maybe, deep deep down, he was mine.

I stand up from my mattress and walk towards the one window in my home shack and look out into the garden where the pool is. I sigh long and hard and tie my hair up into a high ponytail and walk out of the front door, on a mission. I walk all the way to the main houses' front door and walk up the stairs until I'm standing outside what I believe to be Rooben's door. I decide not to knock and to push the door open slightly when I hear...... I hear noises. Sounds. Sexy sounds and noises. Oh my goodness. Is Rooben having sexual relations in there. I can hear a woman moaning too and my heart breaks a little bit. He's.... He's fucking someone. Someone who isn't me. I run down the stairs on my way back to my room when I run body first into a chest and we tumble over.

'Oh...I'm so sorry I ....' I begin but I look up. Rooben? What the fuck? But I just went to his room and....

'Hey, are you okay my little victoria sponge cake....'

I must have seen his twin having sex. I'm so embarrassed. I pause and rehear the little cute nickname he just gave me. 'My little Victoria sponge cake....' is hands down the most romantic thing I have ever heard. I blush.

'I just... I thought I saw you... Well heard you having.... Intercourses with a female lady in your room.' I say, struggling to come up with the words. And he smiles.

'Did you get jealous sweetheart?' He is grinning from ear to ear and it's stunning.

'No,' I mumber turning my face away so he doesn't see my smile, 'of course I wasn't jealous.'

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me on the forehead and I just about melt. I wrap my arms around his back and breathe him in. He smells like fresh air and English breakfast tea and it's yummilicious.

'Can I ask you something?' Rooben pulls away slightly and looks me deep in the eyes. I nod and he continues, 'can I take you somewhere? Like a date.... Please?'
I gasp. Rooben Antonopoulos just asked me on a date. He wants to date me. Oh wowee. I nod again and I hug him tighter. After a few seconds of us just being us, we pull away and informs me that he will pick me up from my home shed at around six p.m. This gives me two hours to make myself look beautiful and ready for my.... For my Rooben.