Chapter Fifteen: Rooben

I wake up with Elena wrapped up in my sheets like a tightly wrapped burrito. Looking down at her, all I can think about is how beautiful she looks as she sleeps. Even though her hair is messed up from tossing and turning at night and her macara is smudged under her eyes so she looks like a full blown racoon but she looks like a cute racoon. I stand from the bed and softly as I can in order to not wake her up and I walk over to my bedroom door which is slightly open. I swear I closed it last night? Maybe not. I grab the handle when the door is pulled fully open and I hold in a gasp.

'PRINCESS DIANA!' I say loudly due to being startled as I see my grumpy looking Father staring at me. 'Good Morning Daddio.' I say cheerily, trying to hide my shock. I step out the room and shut the door behind me.

'Why is the servant girl in your bed son?'

'Well... That is a great question Father... How about you take a wild guess?'

'Don't play games with me Rooben... Do you not remember what I said about ruining her life?'
I roll my eyes, 'Yes of course I remember! But what you forgot is that I am also a rich and fairly powerful man so I can provide for her and take care of her so your threats are moot.'

He glares at me, 'So what? After one of drunken sexuals you think she's the one? Oh son, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.'

I hold back a laugh at his stupidity. 'She is the one, Dad. I can feel it.'