Chapter Nineteen: Elena

We arrive at the London airport Heathrow and it is so weird. Everything about England is weird. From them driving on the left, the accent (which is lovely by the way) and the weather. It is actually not what I was expecting. I was expecting rain and grey skies when it is, in fact, the polar opposite. It is sunny and warm and quite nice. But that is because it is summer. After we walked off the plane, Rooben had called his driver to come and collect us... In a limo. We got picked up in a limo. A limousine. We drove, on the left, to the most beautiful hotel I have ever seen in my life. Rooben took my hand and we walked, hand in hand, through the glass doors and towards a glass lift as we rode all the way up to the penthouse. Because...He lives in a penthouse suite.

Currently we are sitting on a sofa that is literally bigger and nicer than the shack that I live share with my Mom.

'Can I get you a beverage?' A voice says from behind me and I jolt from shock.

'Holy shit!' I whisper out of pure shooketh.

'Oh, Elena! That is Arthur, he is my butler.' Rooben says with a laugh.

I nod in acceptance, because that's the world he lives in. An eighteen year old boy with a penthouse and butler. You know, the norm.

Rooben continues, ' And yes Arthur, could you grab us one of the bottles of the 1787 Chateau Margaux from the wine room please?'

Arthur turns on his shiny black shoes and walks out of the room, only to be back in less than two minutes with two wine glasses and bottle of wine that probably costs more than my life. I grab my Nokia from my back pocket and Google the name of the wine only to find out that it costs $225,000 which is actually worth more than my life multiplied by like a thousand. Awesome.

Arthur pours us each a glass and leaves the room. Rooben raised his glass to mine and I do the same

'To new beginnings and adventures!' Rooben says and I repeat as we 'cheers'. Maybe he will be my new adventure.

We sip our expensive wine in companionable silence as I look over to Rooben who is looking right back at me.

'So what do you wanna do today?' Rooben asks, 'Because it is only noon so we have all day to do whatever you want....'

I look out of the floor to ceiling windows and look out into the beautiful city as I see Big Ben and the London Eye and even that big ass palace that the actual queen of England lives inside.

'Everything...' I whisper, still looking out at the view, 'I wanna do everything in this beautiful city...'