Prologue

Jaune Arc was running through the forest when he was exposed to his fake transcript by Cardin and showed it to the academy students. Now, they tormented him so badly that Jaune can't take it anymore. There are some who are still with him: Team RWBY, JPNR, SSSN, CVFY, Ozpin & other staff who believe him as to why he entered the academy with his fake transcript. He was proud that he still has his friends who are not tormented and abandoned him. But there is a reason why he's running away because his father disowned when he learns about his fake transcript. He was forced to run away, never to be seen again. As he continues running, he stumbles upon a village that was attacked by the Grimms. He fought back pretty hard to save the others. He kept fighting until a beowolf struck at him. He was barely injured so he decided to run away to find a hiding spot, leaving his sword, shield, and armor to run faster. He takes a lot of blood loss to stay alive as long as he can. He was about to stop running when he saw a strange structure upon him. He enters it to see a strange room that never seen before.

Jaune:" Wow... What is this place?"

As he walks around, he sees a strange object which appears to be a portal. He saw a strange terminal so he went there to figure out how to use it.

Jaune:" Hmm... Maybe it's this one."

He said as he pressed a button as the portal turned on.

Jaune:" Cool!"

He said out loud when heard a grimms roared coming from outside a structure. They know he was there.

Jaune:" S***! Guess it's time to go!"

He takes no chances as he runs towards the portal to teleport him to the other world. His journey is about to begin.