Chapter 15

Hellwolf POV
I went to my apartment to see my lovely girlfriend, Kelly cooking some food for us. Since we are couples now, I just need some money to pay a wedding for us. She look at me when I arrive in my apartment.

Kelly:" Hello, Hellwolf. How's your work?"

She said as she kiss on my cheek makes me blushed a little.

Hellwolf:" I'm good. Did I good at the council? Have you watch it?"

Kelly:" Yes. Although, I would like to punch at Jacque Schnee for his doings to the faunus if I was there."

I noticed that my girlfriend is very angry at him so I calm her down by embrace her.

Hellwolf:" Don't worry, we will bring him justice if he's continue using a slave labor for his company. He's an asshole anyway."

She chuckled a bit and calm her nerve down for what I said. When she finish cooking, we eat at the table. Then, I asked her.

Hellwolf:" So, how's your work anyway?"

Kelly:" It's good. Just giving the weapons to anyone that fighting to protect people."

Hellwolf:" Yeah. That's how we do during the war."

She giggled and said to me.

Kelly:" You know, I read your history about surviving the war on Reach. Is that true?"

Hellwolf:" Yes. I survive anything that they tried to kill me so badly. But I won't let those bastards get to me, you know why? It's because I'm ODST, that's for sure."

She was amazed of my history that I fought and survive the Reach. We continue having our conversation when someone is knocking on the door.

Hellwolf:" I'll get it."

I went to the door and open it to see a marine standing there.

Hellwolf:" Hello there, what is it?"

Marine:" Lieutenant Hellwolf, Admiral Jaune want to see you at his office."

Hellwolf:" For what purpose?"

Marine:" I don't know sir, but he said it is important."

I turned to Kelly to give a nod to me and I said to him.

Hellwolf:" Alright, I'll be there."

Marine:" Okay sir, follow me."

I said goodbye to my girlfriend and went to Jaune's building. When I enter the office to see Arkkor and Goryar here. I was curious of why he called us here when he said to us.

Jaune:" You know why I call you all here for?"

We don't have a clue of why are we here in his office.

Jaune:" You all here to become a representatives of UNSC & SA to have fun with my friends at Vytal Festival in Vale."

We are surprised that we become a representatives to show other kingdoms that we aren't a threat to them. Then, Arkkor said to him.

Arkkor:" My apologies, but I'm a warrior that fought many battle in war. I shed many blood that stands in my way for those who are against me."

Jaune:" I understand that. But, I need to show the world that we are not a threat to them. I got a call from Prof. Ozpin to bring my four representatives to show them what you are capable of."

Arkkor:" I see that point. In that case, I'll allow myself to be a representative of UNSC & SA."

Goryar:" I'll go with him too. I do need a good time with Remnant humans & faunus."