Chapter 1

In a few years after the Human-Covenant war, the galaxy is now at peace and the covenant is shattered when Arbiter kills The prophet of Truth at the final battle at the ark. Jaune was now an admiral who earned a rank for fighting a war against the covenant and the flood. He looks at the window to see his reflection on his face.

*In Flashback*

Jaune was teleported to the city that he wasn't recognized anymore. Now, he needs to survive by stealing the food and finding an aid-kit to wound up his injuries. He knows that stealing is wrong but there's no choice since he doesn't have any money. One day, he stumbles upon an adult man named Albert Manson who is an admiral of UNSC. He cares for him like his son and takes him to his better life from stealing and healing his injuries. When he told him about his story of his life, he was sympathetic for what he's been through so he takes care of him & offers to join the UNSC academy to become a soldier and an admiral like his adopted father someday. In the past few years, the covenant invades his homeworld and Albert is killed on the battlefield. Filled in anger, he took down every last one of them for taking his only family he has. Then, he ranks up as captain of UNSC troops to lead the battle against the covenant. When he heard about Halo and the parasite called the flood that was announced by their superior officers that it had received the information from Master Chief. It is also shocking that the prophets are the ones who lie to other species thinking humanity is an insult to their god and now, the brutes are killing all elites in every direction. He and his men helped the elites and other species who revealed the lies of the prophets and stopped him from activating all halo rings at the ark. After the Arbiter kills the prophet of truth, everyone goes back to earth to celebrate the victory and say farewell to those who have fallen at the ark, especially the greatest hero of UNSC, Master Chief. Afterward, he went to the council to convince them to become an admiral to continue Albert's legacy. They agreed to his terms since he is a great hero of the UNSC during the battle to reach and defend his men, no matter what the cause. So they promote him as an admiral and give him a ship called The Holy Arc which looks like an infinity ship that was owned by Lasky. He was proud that he will continue his adopted father's legacy in the future.

*Flashback end*

He looks at the window to see many of the stars in the galaxy. His AI, Eva, appeared in the room.

Eva:" Admiral Arc, how are you?"

He turned around and smiled at his AI.

Jaune:" It's fine. I'm just thinking about my life right now."

Eva chuckles for a moment.

Eva:" Well sir, everyone is thinking about their lives since the end of the Human-Covenant war."

Jaune:" Heh... Guess you're right."

He then turned his serious mood.

Jaune:" Now, what is the status on this ship?"

Eva:" Well, it's completely functional, nothing happened to our crew here."

Jaune:" Good."

He looks around to see men and women are working on his ship, especially the elites, grunts, hunters & engineers who are aided by his side since he respects them and offers them to join him. One of the elite, Sakor'rarok, who is a friend of Jaune during the battle of ark. They become understandable since they know that the prophet was their fault for lying to his species and the war was a cover-up to prevent the covenant from collapsing. He went to him and Sakor said to him.

Sakor:" Jaune, it seems you're fine here as an admiral, of course."

Jaune:" Hahaha... Yeah, I wanted to continue my father's legacy so he can be proud of me."