One

I was standing by my locker absolutely seething when I saw my ex girlfriend Camila kissing all over the football captain Shawn Mendes. It's only been three days since we've broke up and Camila had already moved on. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but it really hurts that she's moved on so fast. It was like the whole year of our relationship didn't even matter to her.

Slamming my locker closed I scanned around until I locked eyes on a certain brown haired girl. With my head held high I strutted over to her. "Hey Hansen." I greeted. "Jauregui." She said back. "What do you want?" I smiled at her "I need you to help me make my ex jealous by...fake dating me." I said quickly.

Dinah raised an eyebrow at me. "And why would I do that?" She asked. "I can help fix up your father's shop. I know you love that place and I can help make it nicer than it already is." I told her. Dinah thought for a second. "I also want that cute teal sweater you wore three weeks ago." She tells me. I rolled my eyes. "Ugh fine!" I said dramatically. Dinah smiled and kissed my cheek, that was very close to my lips. "Thanks babe!" With that said she walked away. A small smile forms on my lips as I touched my cheek. This was going to work out perfectly.

Sitting in class I couldn't help but notice that Camila was all over Shawn and it was honestly so fucking distracting. "Hey could you not make out loudly while the rest of us are actually trying to pay attention? Thanks!" I snapped. Camila smirks at me. "What's wrong Lauren? Are you jealous because no one wants you after I dumped your pathetic ass." She said making the whole class ohh at her comment.

"Actually unlike you and your boy toy Lo and I don't have to shove our so called love in everyone's faces to prove that we're seeing each other." Dinah came to by defense.

Camila glares at her. "She the fuck up! No one asked you slut!" She spat. "Hey don't call her that you bitch!" I growled at her. Camila just flipped me the bird before trying to swallow her boyfriend whole again. Rolling my eyes I slouched back in my chair as I paid attention to the teacher. Dinah gentle grabbed my hand with hers and smiled at me before turning back towards the teacher. I smiled a little. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

---X---

It was lunchtime and instead of eating lunch with my friends like I usually I decided to take Dinah out for lunch because I really wanted to talk to her about this whole fake dating thing.

"Are you trying to win me over with food?" Dinah asked. "Because if you are you definitely won!"

I know I wasn't supposed to laugh but I couldn't help myself. Dinah's just naturally funny. I shook my head. "Actually I brought you here to talk about our deal." I told her. Dinah nodded. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked. "I've never fake dated someone before, so I'm not sure what to do exactly." I admitted. Dinah playfully rolls her eyes at me. "We do what real couples do Lo. We have to make it look real." She tells me. I nodded "so holding hands, cuddling and kissing right?" I asked.

"And taking cute selfies." She says.

I nodded but rolled my eyes when I see Camila and Shawn walking inside. "You should also stop rolling your eyes at your ex. Makes you seem jealous." Dinah whispers. I nodded and focused back on her. As tomboyish as she is Dinah actually is very pretty. "Wow you're pretty." I blurted out. The brunette blushed a little as she bows her head. "Thanks babe." She said. I smiled as I help her hand. "You're wel-"

"Wow Lauren I didn't know you would be here." Camila's squeaky voice said.

I gave her a tight lipped smile. "Well it is lunch and since I hate school food I figured that DJ and I could go out instead." I told her. Camila glared at Dinah before sending me a fake smile and walking off with Shawn. Dinah giggled "dude she was so obviously jealous!" She whispered happily. I chuckled "yeah she was."