Three

Today was Saturday and I decided to take Dinah out on our first date. I mean it was part of our fake dating contact, and I also never went on dates when I was dating Camila. She was too ashamed to be seen out in public with me.

"If Camila was so bad, why do you want to make her jealous?" Dinah asked curiously.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Because she moved on so quickly to Shawn it was like our relationship meant nothing to her and honestly that really hurts." I told her. Dinah nodded as she took my hand in hers. "Well I promise to wait at least a week before I move on a date someone when we break up." She said jokingly.

I playfully glared at her before hitting her arm lightly and giggling. "You're adorable Dinah Jane." I said. Dinah smiles and pecked my lips softly. "Thanks babe!" She says. Resting my chin in my hand I couldn't help but gaze at her lovingly. I mean she's honestly so perfect. It's crazy how she's been a better girlfriend in the past week than Camila has in our entire relationship. She's incredible.

"Lauren I didn't know you'd be here." Camila says as she walked over towards us. "What a small world."

I flashed her a fake smile. "Yeah it really is." I mumbled. Camila smiles as she glanced at Shawn before looking at us. "Can we join you guys? We can make it a double date." She said with a wicked smirks. I looked at Dinah who was smirking right at me. "Of course." She agreed as she moved to sit next to me. Camila flashed her fake smile as she sat across from Dinah and I with Shawn right next to her. This should be fun.

As we were eating dinner Dinah would often shower me with affection and say cute things and kiss me more times than usual. I knew the game she was playing and I played right a long with her. "So are you guys going to the homecoming dance?" Camila asked. "Because Shawn and I already have our tickets."

Shit I forgot about homecoming! I mean I guess I pushed it out of my mind after Camila and I broke up because I knew I wouldn't have a date. Shit! "Actually yes we are." Dinah answers for me. I looked over and smiled at her. "But we haven't talked about it." I said. Dinah chuckles "well I was going to ask you in a more romantic way after our date...but this will have to do." She said as she kissed the tip of my nose. I scrunched it up and smiled up at her. Wow she's really amazing!

---X---

After dinner Dinah and were getting ready to pay the check and leave. "Uh Lauren can I talk to you?" Camila asked me. I nodded and followed behind her. "What's up-"

"Don't go to homecoming with Dinah. Go with me." She cuts me off. "We've been planning on going all yeah don't mess up our plans."

I scuffed at her. "Must I remind you that you broke up with me." I said. "Yeah but Laur you have to know that I still love you. I always have." Camila says. I shook my head "and I loved you too Camila, but you broke my heart." I told her. Camila glared at me. "So what? That's it we're over?" She asked. I nodded "yeah." With that said I walked away.

"Hey baby are you ok?" Dinah asked kindly.

I smiled up at her. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. Dinah kissed my forehead gently before grabbing my hand and leaving the restaurant. "So how exactly were you going to ask me to homecoming?" I asked curiously. Dinah smirked "I'll show you."

The drive from the restaurant to the lake was pretty long but it was definitely worth it because when we arrived I was absolutely starstruck by what she had just set up. "Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked softly. Dinah shook her head. "No I had help from Ally and Mani." She tells me. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Aw this is beautiful babe!" I gushed.

Dinah smiles as she held my hand and walked me to the edge of the lake where a boat was and inside that boat was my favorite dessert. "Wow you really went all out, didn't you." I said. Dinah nodded "well it had to be perfect if I wanted the perfect girl to say yes." She said as she steps inside the boat. I smile and took her hand as I stepped in right behind her.

"I know I already said yes but asked me again. Your way." I said.

Dinah giggled as she pulled out a small box and opened it. I gasped when I saw the beautiful diamond bracelet with my name carved in it. "Lauren Jauregui will you go to prom with me?" She asked. Cupping her face in my hand I leaned in and kissed her softly. "Yes."