Six

Sitting on top of the rooftop I was very deep in thought with everything that was going on. I was also struggling with the fact that I was no longer fake dating Dinah, that I actually have grown to really like her and I want something more real. I want her. Not as a fake girlfriend, but a real one.

"Hey I thought I would find you up here."

I smiled at her soft voice as I turned towards her. "Hey Dinah what are you doing here?" I asked softly. Dinah smiles as she sat down next to me. "I saw how upset you were and I just wanted to make sure that you were ok." She said.

Moving closer to her i wrapped my arms around her waist as I hugged her rested my head on her shoulder. "Thank you for be here for me." I spoke softly as I kissed her cheek. Wrapping her arm around my shoulders Dinah kissed the top of my head. "You're welcome baby."

---X---

I was laying down in the grass with Dinah as we looked up at the stars in the sky. "Tonight is beautiful." She whispers. I looked over at her and smiled. "So are you." I whispers back just as softly as her.

Dinah's cheeks turned red as she turned towards me. "You're so sweet LoLo." She says. I smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. "LoLo?" I questioned. Dinah nodded "yep! It's my nickname for you." She said proudly. I pecked her lips "it's cute, I like it." I said. Dinah smiled brightly "I'm glad!" With my head resting on her shoulder Dinah had her arm wrapped around my waist as she held me close.

When I was dating Camila we never did things like this. We never had moments when it was just the two of us wrapped in each other's arms and just chilling. Whenever we were together it was always something big like a party or a hung out with her elite friends group. It was never just us, alone and doing whatever.

I know I shouldn't compare them but when I with Dinah I don't have to worry about going out with a big crowd around us. When it's Dinah and I it's just us. Just Dinah and myself doing whatever we want. Yeah we've gone out a lot but when we're at home, just the two of us it's nice. I feel comfortable enough to be around her and just talk or not. It doesn't matter and I absolutely love that! I love that we can just chill and not over think. It's nice honestly.