Male! Part 1 (Getting ready)

"No."

Y/N stared at his assignment, not caring to look at his friend.

"Pleaseeeeee!" His best friend, Min-so begged. She started going through this phase ever since they both got out of college.

"No! You're 22 years old still obsessing over boy bands!"

"I don't get why you don't like them! Literally everyone is throwing their panties at them!"

Y/N sighed, "It's not that I don't like them. Their music is mediocre, but I don't have the time to go to one of their concerts right now with you. We both have jobs and responsibilities." He went on and on until Min-so stopped him.

"Okay, okay. I get it." Min-so said in defeat.

"Good."

Y/N went back to his paperwork. He worked in an office and had nothing but paperwork to do and emails to write. He was always buried in his papers. His desk was a mess, empty instant noodle cups were everywhere. Min-so was quiet as she watched Y/N.  A few seconds pass and still not a word. Min-so went a full minute without a word.

"I know what you're trying to do. It's not working."

More silence.

"..." Y/N groaned and turned back around to look at his glum friend. "Fine! Fuck it, I don't care! If I get fired it's on you." Y/N crossed his arms, immediately being tackled. "YAAAY!" Min-so giggled. Y/N smiled a little and relaxed into the hug.

"You have to let me do your hair! And get you a some new clothes!"

"Kill me please..."

~later that night~

"Y/NNNNN, GET UUUUP." Min-so screamed. Y/N jumped up out of his sleep. They must've fell asleep together. Min-so pulled Y/N up by his collar and pushed him into the bathroom. She was really strong for such a small girl. 4'11 with the strength of a man.

"C'MON, WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE CONCERT!!! GET IN THE SHOWER!"

"Alriiiight!" Y/N yawned and stretched, not going nearly as fast as his friend.
He scratched his scalp and started to get undressed, setting the shower to hot water and waiting. He reached for his bottle of facial cleanser. It was still close to being full, he couldn't remember the last time he washed his face with it.

After he thoroughly washed his face, he stepped into the shower. Squirming a little as the hot water hit his body. It felt amazing. He washed his hair and cleaned himself. Even shaving his body.  He wanted to look nice for his friend. Y/N couldn't remember the last time he had gotten dressed up like this.

Y/N walked out the bathroom, towels wrapped around him as his wet feet pattered against the wooden floors.

Min-so was already basically ready, her hair was straightened, her nails done, her dress on. She was working on her makeup as Y/N snuck past her. Y/N didn't want to wear a tux to match his friend. He threw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

"Sneakers, boots. No, sneakers, Nooo, boots."

"WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS Y/N!"

"Min-so! Pipe down on the screaming!"

"UGHHH!"

Min-so started towards the door, throwing on a pair of heels. "FUCK! WHERE'S MY CLUTCH?!" She started frantically searching for her small purse.

"Min-So."

"START SEARCHING Y/N!"

"Min-so!"

"THE CONCERT PROBABLY ALREADY STARTED!"

"MIN-SO!"  Y/N grabbed Min-so's shoulder to stop her. He was holding his friend's clutch. Min-so took a step back and looked Y/N up and down. She smiled. "What?" Y/N crossed his arms. "Nothing. Let's go." Min-so grabbed his arm and led him out the door.

"Did you even grab the keys...?"

...

"THE KEYSSS!"