Male! Part 3 (That happened...)

"Weee~"

Y/N held onto Min-so's shoulders as he tried to walk. Min-so seemed very annoyed. Y/N swung around and Min-so had to keep him in place.

"Y/N! Never again!"

It was so blurry, everything surrounding him. The room was spinning. He closed his eyes and all that kept replaying in his mind was that man. Jungkook? Yeah. He smiled feeling butterflies in his stomach. It's been so long since he felt this way about someone.

"Okay, you stay here, I'm going to use the bathroom." Min-so sat Y/N on the bench outside the bathroom. Suddenly, Y/N felt a sudden wave of loneliness not even a second later. He grabbed Min-so's hip to keep her from leaving. "Wait, don't go! Can I come with you?" Min-so chuckled nervously and pushed him off. "No, just stay here. I'll be right back." Min-so hurried into the bathroom.

He sighed, he didn't want to sit there alone and wait. He stood up and wobbled on his feet. He walked around. The place was way bigger than he thought.

"If I were an exit, where would I be hiding?"

He searched until his feet started to hurt. Minutes passed, How is Min-so still in the bathroom? He wanted Min-so to come save him again. He was all alone.

Right before Y/N was going to give up, he found a sign in the shape of an arrow. It was pointing down a long hallway. His sight was too blurry to read it, but he thought that had to be the right way.

The sign read, "VIP ONLY"

He started wondering down the hallway, it seemed to get longer the more he walked. He thought he was going insane when he started to hear voices.

He found a door. He smiled happily, assuming that was the exit. His feet was killing him. He started limping at this point, grabbing onto the wall as he reached for the door.

He felt even more dizzy. He pushed forward to grab the door handle, but it had opened before he could. He fell forwards to again be caught by someone.

He was shaking, terrified, gripping tightly onto the stranger's shirt.

"Woah! Hey!" The stranger wrapped their arms around him. They were so strong. He relaxed into their arms. His legs went limp. He was barely conscious.

"Who is that?"

"It's a guy."

"Should we call security? It doesn't seem like he knows where he is."

"He'll be safe with us for now."

Y/N didn't know what they were saying. There was more than one person in the room. He only heard Korean chatter. He didn't think about it too much. He felt safe.

"Come on, let's go. If we are going to take him with us, then put him on the bus."

"If we get caught, this is on you, Jeon."

"I just have a good feeling about him!"

"You say that about every cute guy."

Y/N heard laughter. He felt sudden butterflies in his stomach again. Could it be?

"J-Jungkook?" Y/N whimpered.

The room went silent. The stranger picked him up and carried him off somewhere. He squirmed a little in panic. Coming back to his senses a little. "H-Hey! Put me down!" His vision was still blurry. What was going on?

The stranger continued walking with Y/N in their arms. He heard a bunch of footsteps.

That was the last thing he heard before everything went dark...

...

"Y/N?" Min-so called for her friend. She felt terrified. She looked around.

"Where did you go...?"