Part 4 (Escape attempt #1)

Y/N slowly starts to drift awake. Not remembering anything. She had just assumed that Min-so took her home after being drunk out of her mind. She tried to open her eyes, but all she saw was darkness. She a felt a little cloth rubbing against the bridge of her nose. Was she blindfolded?

She tried to sit up, but she felt something yank her arm back, causing her fall onto her back again. She was handcuffed too? She used her other hand to pull off the blindfold, it was on so tightly, all her blood was rushing to her head. She had an awful headache from last night.

She started to panic a little as she looked around. It was blurry. She had no idea where she was. She was on a small air mattress on that was located on what it seemed to be a trailer, but way bigger. Perhaps a tour bus.

Her handcuff was connected to a seat of the bus, meaning she couldn't stand up either.

Y/N started to think of many horrible things. She could've been kidnapped and sold of for slavery or prostitution, been sold to cannibals, held for ransom. She started to think of Min-so and started to tear up. Min-so was like family and she might never see her again. Her warm tears falling down her cheeks were quickly wiped away.

Y/N wasn't going down without a fight.

She had to hurry up and think of something before her abductors came back. She turned herself around and started kicking at the leg of the chair, not to break it, but to lift it up enough to remove the handcuff.

She didn't have enough strength to move the chair.

She looked around for anything she could use to pick the lock. A screwdriver, A bobby pin, possibly even the keys.

She didn't find anything.

She couldn't think of anything else, but she still wasn't going to give up. After she gave it some thought, she decided that the only way to escape is to wait for her abductors to come in the bus and take off the cuffs, then she'll try to make a break for it. Depending how many there are. She hoped that there was just one.

She didn't exactly know where the exit was, but she was still going to attempt to escape.

Or die trying.

~after what seemed to be hours~

Y/N had her head in her knees, she was getting cold feet. What if she doesn't escape? What if no one finds her? What if she was better off just staying put and praying for mercy?

All the voices stopped once she started to hear footsteps. Multiple of them. She gasp and scrambled away from the noise. She knew where the exit was located now. Her heart started pounding out of her chest. Her palms getting sweaty. She hesitantly turned to look. The handle to the bus turned and everything stopped, even her heart. She forced herself to keep looking. She can't chicken out now. She wants to live and be free. She wants to see Min-so again.

She took a deep breath.

She was ready to face anything...

But this...

"Jungkook?"