Male! Part 4 (escape attempt #1)

Y/N slowly starts to drift awake. Not remembering anything. He had just assumed that Min-so took his home after being drunk out of his mind. He tried to open his eyes, but all he saw was darkness. He felt a little cloth rubbing against the bridge of his nose. Was he blindfolded?

He tried to sit up, but he felt something yank his arm back, causing him to fall onto his back again. He was handcuffed too? He used his other hand to pull off the blindfold, it was on so tightly, all his blood was rushing to his head. He had an awful headache from last night.

He started to panic a little as he looked around. It was blurry. He had no idea where he was. He was on a small air mattress on that was located on what it seemed to be a trailer, but way bigger. Perhaps a tour bus.

His handcuff was connected to a seat of the bus, meaning he couldn't stand up either.

Y/N started to think of many horrible things. He could've been kidnapped and sold of for slavery or prostitution, been sold to cannibals, held for ransom. He started to think of Min-so and started to tear up. Min-so was like family and he might never see her again. His warm tears falling down his cheeks were quickly wiped away. He had to be a man.

Y/N wasn't going down without a fight.

He had to hurry up and think of something before his abductors came back. He turned herself around and started kicking at the leg of the chair, not to break it, but to lift it up enough to remove the handcuff.

He didn't have enough strength to move the chair.

He looked around for anything he could use to pick the lock. A screwdriver, A bobby pin, possibly even the keys.

He didn't find anything.

He couldn't think of anything else, but he still wasn't going to give up. After he gave it some thought, he decided that the only way to escape is to wait for his abductors to come in the bus and take off the cuffs, then he'll try to make a break for it. Depending how many there are. He hoped that there was just one.

He didn't exactly know where the exit was, but he was still going to attempt to escape.

Or die trying.

~after what seemed to be hours~

Y/N had his head in his knees, he was getting cold feet. What if he doesn't escape? What if no one finds him? What if he was better off just staying put and praying for mercy?

All the voices stopped once he started to hear footsteps. Multiple of them. He gasped and scrambled away from the noise. He knew where the exit was located now. His heart started pounding out of his chest. His palms getting sweaty. He hesitantly turned to look. The handle to the bus turned and everything stopped, even his heart. He forced herself to keep looking. He can't chicken out now. He wants to live and be free. He wants to see Min-so again.

He took a deep breath.

He was ready to face anything...

But this...

"Jungkook?"