1

first chapter is finally up!! I'm so excited for this book guys, like you don't understand! so how this will work is each part of the book will be based off a different movie. this first part is on First Class and it's purpose is to help develop the character, so Peter won't be in this part.

he will be in the next part and their story will go on from there. so I guess you can say this is a slow burn kind of book? anyways, I hope you all like it and let me know what you think because I love the feedback!

 so I guess you can say this is a slow burn kind of book? anyways, I hope you all like it and let me know what you think because I love the feedback!

It had been one year since Jennifer's parents had ditched her and her twin on the steps of the ice cream shop. One year of the two fending for themselves on the streets and stealing food. One year of them trying to track down their parents who had packed up all of their things and moved after having abandoned them.

One year of the visions.

Jennifer had known since her parents left them that she had a special gift for seeing into the future. Why she couldn't have figured that out before and stopped her parents from leaving in the first place was beyond her control. But now that she knew what her powers were, she intended to use them correctly.

So when she suddenly got visions that consisted of a blue looking guy, a man who controlled metal, a man who controlled minds, and a woman who could take any form, she knew that that was going to be her future.

She had first started getting the visions after a few nights of living on the streets. They sometimes repeated themselves, but most of the time they were different, little clips of her future life with the people who she knew would eventually come to be her family.

Maybe that's why she stopped mourning for her parents upon getting the visions, because she knew there was no need to be sad. Her and her brother had a family waiting for them out there. It was only a matter of when they would get there that was the problem.

Andrew was always hesitant about the whole new family thing. He had been really affected by their parents leaving and not being able to see the visions himself and having to take his sister's word for it didn't help the situation either. But she was still his sister and his twin, so he tried to keep an open mind to the possibility of a new family.

However that didn't stop him from still missing his parents. He would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night crying as he replayed the scene of the car driving away over and over in his mind. His emotions would become too much to handle and he would have to hold onto his sister whose serene emotions would help calm him down.

The idea of a new family still worried the two. After all, Jennifer could only see so far. What if they ended up hating them? What if they ditched them just like their parents had?