4

A few days had passed since the night they had all gotten in trouble and Jennifer and Andrew were still angry and upset with Erik, more so now that he hadn't even made an attempt to talk to them since then

Charles and Erik had ended up going on a quick mission of sorts, but not even then had Erik talked to them. Charles was the one that had to explain what was going on and how they were going after one of Shaw's partners. This was after he had given them a long lecture about the other night, but they hadn't expected anything less.

However, what did surprise them was that by the end of the lecture, Charles had apologized from keeping the twins away from the others and had even given them permission to hang out with the others more often which was how Andrew and Jennifer were now hanging out in the same room that they were hanging out in only a few days prior. Only this time it wasn't as messy as they had left it.

Jennifer was lying in the couch next to Sean while Andrew sat opposite of her and next to Hank. Angel and Raven were with them as well and they were all laughing about how angry Moira looked that one day while Alex and Darwin played some of the games that were in the back of the room.

"Her face was redder than our hair," Jennifer chuckled as she gestured at Sean, Andrew, and herself. The group chuckled and Sean said, "Yeah, I thought she was going to spontaneously combust there for a second."

"Oh, I didn't know the circus was in town," a vivid exclaimed cutting the mutants' conversation short. The six that were on the couches looked over at the window to see two CIA agent's standing there staring at them in amusement.

"Funny, but it's a little sad that the two clowns don't know where their home is going next," Andrew said in annoyance making the two CIA agent's scowl. The mutants all chuckled and Sean high-fived the boy.

"Hey, come on, honey. Give us a little-" the man sided his hands and pretended as if they were wings while he looked at Angel. "No?" he asked once he saw her annoyed face. He then looked to Hank. "Come on, lets see the foot."

The other man pointed at the twins. "What about Freak number one and Freak number two? I'm sure you two would love to show off your abilities, huh?" He asked.

Jennifer and Andrew frowned at that. Hank looked at them before growing and standing up. He glared at the guys as he walked towards the window. "There it is. Come on, Big Foot. Let's go," they said in amusement, but Hank merely went to press a button that would close the curtains.

He sarcastically waved at them before pressing the button. "Hey, hey. Come on! Hey!" One of them exclaimed as the curtains began to close. They were almost completely closed when Andrew flicked his hand making the wind knock the two CIA agents to the ground with groans as the curtains closed.