giving up.

"Let go!." You shout at him, careless at how much skin you're showing at this point. His hands pin you to the bed, a smirk plastered on his face.
"Careful love, you might hurt yourself." He says gleefully. You scrunch your nose in disgust and curse at him. His expression changes from happy to enraged in an instant. You're even more disgusted at the fact he was still kissing down your neck as if you were completely fine with this.
"Remember your fucking place you brat." His grip on your wrist tightens and his nails dig into your skin making you wince. You feel a sense of hopelessness being in such a vulnerable position with your arms pinned above your head.
"Please.." Your voice shakes. He notices the fear in your once bright and cheerful eyes, then loosens his grip. You take the chance and push him away, running through the halls and ignoring his desperate cries for you to come back. You leave that dreadful house, slamming the door behind you.
Tears burn your eyes forcing you to wipe them away.
He never loved you
"Shut up." You whisper. The words stick to you like a bandaid you weren't prepared to rip off.
You're pathetic.
"I know... I know."
Why don't you just kill yourself already?
You finally let the tears fall, sobs escaping your mouth. "Stop it , stop it stop it STOP IT!" You scream at the moon. The voice fades away and you continue to walk.
You see a sign.
'Keep out' it reads.
'Danger ahead'
The signs spark your interest.
You remember articles about the children that went missing climbing the mountain, this mountain.
Are you brave enough to kill yourself , (y/n)?
You nod.
You then climb the fence and start to walk up the mountain.
The higher you went , the darker it became. The trees let out inaudible whispers. You manage to hear a few
'Another child, how unfortunate'
'Their aura is different'
'They're different'
You frown and shake your head, it must be your mind making up stories to cope with the silence.
Except there wasn't silence.
A blue light flickers in the distance, much like smoke. You then see you've reached the top of the somewhat high mountain. You feel presences behind you, watching and waiting eager for your next move.
I dare you to fly (y/n)
You jump, and everything fades to black.

You slowly open your eyes, only to be welcomed by wilted flowers. They seem familiar, yet you've never seen them before.
"Hello?" Your voice echoes. The flowers were beautiful, shining in the moonlight.
You're convinced you're dead.
Where...?
There's one flower beside you, the only one that has really grown with a visible stalk. You grab it.
"OUCH"
You shriek and scramble to your feet, backing away. The flower picks it's.... head? Up, though once it notices you it's eyes widen and it begins to shake vigorously.
"P-Please don't k-kill me." It's voice sounded nervous.
"I won't hurt you, i promise." You reassure the trembling flower. It grins yet doesn't move.
"I'm Flowey." It states. You chuckle,
"Flowey the flower?" It nods at Your ironic remark.
"I'm (y/n), (y/n) the human. I don't want to be rude, but are you male or female?"
It laughs and relaxes,
"I'm what you humans would call male."
Do you think he has a-
You shake the voice out of your head.
"Well nice to meet you Flowey, where am I ?" You ask stepping closer.
kill him
"Why, the ruins of course ! Please be very careful though, you may be passive but the monsters here are most definitely not."
You're close to him, just kill him!
"Why would they be hostile?" You tilt your head in confusion, if this is heaven everyone would be kind .
"They are all set to kill humans like you for Asgore, our king. His son was attacked by humans when he was grieving over the death of his best friend." The last sentence causes a lump in your throat.
I SAID KILL HIM.
Your hand forcefully raises above your head and clenches into a fist. Flowey becomes scared and sinks into the ground, disappearing. You fall backwards, completely shocked at what happened.
Listen to me.
You shake your head.
We'll kill everyone
You stand up and begin to walk down what seems like an endless hall, Passing pressure plates and frog like creatures. You notice they all have a certain smell, something that separates you from them. You realise what you need to do, but ignore it nonetheless.
There's a pile of white dust in front of a large door.
You smell the dust.
You begin to cover yourself in it, despite the strange feeling you have screaming about how wrong this is. The door has many symbols on it with a lavender border. It opens unexpectedly and you fall into ... Snow?
There's a cold wind that makes it hard to move, your t-shirt is incredibly thin which doesn't help either. There's a clear path, marked by a thick forest. You begin to slowly walk the path, praying you would somehow find somewhere warm to sleep. There's a blue hoodie hidden in the snow, you decide to take it despite the damp sensation of the fabric. You proceed to pull the hood over your head, it covers a majority of your body though has a disgusting odor of ketchup.
You ignore the pit in your stomach
You found more items the further you walked, gloves, boots and a metal mask. You smile and feel a sense of determination inside you
You approach a bridge with wooden pillars sticking out of the ravine below it.
"I have been telling you for the past human month, you must keep watch for any of the fallen yet all you do is sleep on it.... literally !" A scratchy yet high pitched voice yells in frustration. There are two skeletons, the one clearly mad is significantly taller than the other who seems oblivious to anything they're saying.
"SANS"
Oh, so that's who the shorter one is.
the other one is Papyrus
You frown.
"Yeah alright Paps, I'll make sure to always be alert." Sans yawns. That clearly satisfies Papyrus, making him leave Sans be.
Sans turns around.