threats returned.

You feel a rush of confidence, there were too many monsters for her to shoot without being caught. Sans is there if anything goes wrong also, so there was no reason to feel threatened. Though a classical song didn't exactly fit the mood, you hurry to Mettaton and request a song you once hated on the surface. He nods and ushers you into the dressing room, letting you change. Your wardrobe isn't glamorous but there was definitely a large variety of possible outfits. You pick out a red suit with a black tie, it suits your hair color making you look like some ring holder. Despite the overly formal look, you're happy with it. You slip on red stilettos

There's now a chair on the stage, you sit and cross one leg over the other. The spotlight is now red, as Mettaton requested. The atmosphere is dark, this sets the mood and the bass silences the room. Sans' head sparks up curiously, this was a change from slow and sappy love songs. This was purely out of anger.

As the song continued, your body began to move with the bass.

You wink at Alphys, and smirk with a glint in your eye before the song finishes.

Everyone is stunned, they'd never seen you like this. Especially not to an authority such as Alphys herself, you're satisfied at her furious expression. The crowd whistles and roars, the occasional dirty remarks on your body that still disgust you. You wink at the crowd and stroll off of the stage proud of yourself. Sans greets you backstage and chuckles at the beaming smile plastered on your face.

"Sounded great doll, you're smokin' when you're angry"

"Why thankyou." You bow imitating a butler. He digs his hand into his pocket and pulls out a locket, it's stunning and has the same colors as Sans' soul. You hold it in your hand carefully, it reflects many shades of turquoise, baby blue and many more forms of blue.

"Oh my god, Sans it's beautiful!" You exclaim in awe. He takes it out of your hands and carefully attaches it to your neck. It beats imitating a heart, he then shows you a bracelet on his wrist. It's exactly like your soul, also beating.

"Er, so we're always together..." He scratches his neck, flustered. You hug him tight, wrapping your thin arms around his neck.

"I love it, thankyou." You feel him relax from his tense state and sigh heavily before wrapping his large arms around your tiny waist. His hot breath sends chills down your spine, something makes you hold on tighter.

"Is something wrong doll?" He pulls his head back concerned. You shake your head and smile, trying to hold tears back.

"I don't want to lose you." Sobs escape your trembling lips. The thought of losing him never crossed your mind originally, but now it terrified you. The skeleton was merely a friend a month ago yet now he's your best friend, your soulmate. He was your shoulder to cry on, you never had to look amazing for him to call you beautiful. The nicknames that were once irritating are now comforting when you sleep on his chest. Every time you had doubts on whether or not you were safe he'd hold you in his arms and let you fall asleep peacefully. He was your everything. A bunch of bones caused you so much feeling, he had an effect on you that no person on the surface ever had.

You were in love with him.

and there was no going back.

He holds you close and gently rubs your head.

"It's alright doll, I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere." Sans' words that were meant to reassure you cause you to cry more. What if he was lying? What if he were merely tolerating you afraid of you being upset or angry. What if he didn't even love you? The thoughts caused your vision to become blurry, your head throbbing. Clinging to Sans' chest, you realise it wasn't thoughts that caused your pain. There was a sharp pain in your neck, you feel a cold object as you remove it. Sans lets go of you, there's a thick red fog you drown in as your legs become weak. Everything seems heavy and you're unable to move, unable to speak. Sans kneels next to you, his voice seems to be far away yet he's right there. That's when you slip into the abyss.

Your nightmare became a reality.

Unconsiousness is simply bliss.