determined

You begin to feel something, an emotion you cannot describe. It fills every fiber of your being with some sort of light, hope if you will. It gives you a sense of courage to continue living instead of waiting and watching the world around you fall apart.

You had called yourself 'Helpless' when that was never true, you could have fought back.

You could have helped everyone yet you chose to sit and cry.

This, this exact thought filled your soul with a power not even the smartest of people could describe. For once, even if you failed you would help.
You would finally find your purpose in YOUR life.

A large flash of red blinded the skeletons, it poured through every crack of the rusted machine like the sun on a clear skied morning.
The metal broke apart, pieces of it scattered everywhere while the two boys barely dodged them.

You stand, brushing rust and a gold dust off of your shoulders then flick your hair back to stare them down. Sans seems bewildered at what happened, he then lets out a shocked laugh. Gaster smiles genuinely, you had never seen him really happy. A bing echoes down the hall, it sounds like some sort of elevator. The tiny patter of scales come closer before Alphys appears in the doorway flustered. She shifts her feet nervously and begins to stutter.

"I apologise." You tilt your head, confused at why she would be apologizing. The yellow lizard bites her lip and continues.

"W-Well, when you teleported here I opened the virtual gate that set these beings free." White ghost-like monsters appear behind her, they rest their hands gently on her shoulders as if they were trying to comfort her.

"Your teleportation didn't work because I had sealed off the gateway, it works much like c-cellphone service."

Sans buts in.

"Ya mean you can do that? You've really outdone yourself this time Alphys." He scoffs and pulls a fat cigar out of his waistcoat pocket. The large skeleton really had it in for Alphys, though you never could figure out why. You glance at Alphys and notice her glassy eyes behind her glasses, this makes you smile sympathetically. 

"I forgive you Alphys." She looks up surprised, perhaps she had heard you wrong?

"E-Excuse me?" The yellow lizards eyes are filled with a hope that you were too familiar with, a sense of deja vu overwhelms your mind. 

"I forgive you, I understand that you only listen to orders and are made to sit and watch." You have caught Sans and Gasters attention now. 

"This world may be corrupted, but I understand. I really do." 

You don't notice the slight grin on Gasters face, Sans looks at him and grins proudly. 

You walk closer to Alphys and take her hands in yours, before pulling her into an embrace. 

"W-What are you doing?" 

"I know what it's like, to feel alone. To not know what right or wrong is, Sans saved me from becoming worse than I was. Now I want to help you, I know it'll take a while but I know you can be a better person."

She sniffs, 

"Thankyou... (Y/n)."

HELLO~ I WILL BE RE WRITING SOME OF THE EARLIER CHAPTERS BECAUSE I AM WAY TOO EMBARRASSED TO KEEP THEM THAT WAY! 

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!! 

Love, your pathetic and aesthetic mom Cayla