insane

attaching a collar to the disturbed mans neck, Sans cringes and grips the chain firmly. The mans smile doesn't leave his face, it would terrify even the most cold hearted monster in the underground. He lets out a laugh which echoes through the judgement hall.

"What's your name kid?" Sans breaks the thick as fog ice.

"Elliot."

"Sounds a bit like idiot to me, suits ya well." Sans laughs sarcastically. Elliot growls, visibly showing anger.

"I just want (y/n)" His gravel like voice turns soft and smooth, it's calm. He hangs his head low letting his fringe cover his eyes.

"Why's that? She seems pretty scared of ya."

"She's mine, I can't let anyone else touch her but me."

"Too late kid." Sans laughs, words slipping from his teeth. Elliot's soft face scrunches.

"What do you mean too late?" They both stop walking, light shining through the windows. Sans is hesitant to answer, upsetting Elliot was the last thing he wanted to do.

But to get out of the hole

He had to put down the shovel.

"Well, lets say I 'befriended' her a while ago." He winks. Elliot growls again and begins to yell, they're inaudible but something inside of his new soul was emerging. The rusted silver chain completely broke, the collar breaking with it. What was once the items keeping him close to Sans turn to shards of glass, they were a bright blue. Sans knew that magic, it was a type only he and Papyrus were taught. There was only one person who would show Elliot magic this powerful and ruthless.

W.D Gaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaster seems in awe, he breaks the stem of an ice rose and picks it up, examining it. Finally noticing what you have made you attempt to step back, unfortunately you forget you're standing on ice and fall back, hitting your head on somewhat soft ice grass. W.D places the rose on his bench and stands, lost in thought.

"Well it seems as though you know what you are doing, I do advise not to use this magic too often or as little as you possibly can. A human body will not last without years of training for magic like this."

You attempt to stand up, but everything seems weak and partially paralysed.

"How... How did I do that!?" You're shocked to say the least, the underground is a dangerous place.

"I have however, been training a friend of yours. He's quiet strong willed." Gaster smiles to himself, something inside of him has changed. He holds his hand for you to hold, helping you up.

"Elliot, I believe was his name."  You freeze, Gaster had known Elliot was here.
"What?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing, it was astonishing how manipulative this skeleton could become within minutes. The voice in your head resurfaces, louder and more audible than before.

Oh you stupid child. All you ever do is run into the same trap you know that?

You gulp, the words were harsh and cut into your soul like a lion that hasn't been fed for days. Thoughts flooded your mind, to the point where you couldn't think straight.

Your vision becomes blurry.

a laugh is heard from the door, it's Sans.
Is it? The laugh was strange and distorted, familiar but unknown at the same time. You feel yourself begin to fall backwards, the exhaustion from using magic finally hit and you slip into a state of unconscious.

he stands over your body, smiling.

'Hello sweetheart'