Chapter 4

Chapter 4 :>>

Niall's P.O.V:>>

I laughed  as we played Wii . Zayn and I had beaten Louis and Liam on the game . I looked around . 

Where's Harry and Nicole ? i wonder . 

"I want to go get some drinks ." i say ; putting the Wii controller down on the coffee table and going to the kitchen . 

I hummed the song that i sang to Nicole last night as i filled my water . I saw movement in the backyard . 

I looked out to the backyard to see Harry and Nicole kissing . I froze . 

Before i know it , the glass cup slipped from my hand and crashed onto the floor ; making loud noises . 

They looked up to see me watching them . I saw Nicole blushed a deep red and backed away from Harry . 

Rage and jealousy slapped me in the face . I couldn't take it no more , so i turned around and walked out of the kitchen . 

"Hey , Niall . What's wrong ?" Louis asked me ; holding me back . 

"Let go of me !!" i shouted ; pushing him away and dashing up the staircase into my bedroom . 

I slammed the door behind me . 

                                                                            *

Louis's P.O.V :>>

I watched Niall going to the kitchen cheerful as he drank down a glass of water . 

Then suddenly he looked up . I looked at where he was watching and saw Hazza kissing Nicole . 

OH harry ! What the hell do you think you're doing ?? Harry knows Niall likes Nicole but he still makes a move for her . 

CRASH !

I jumped from my seat and saw that Niall had slipped his glass of water from his hands . 

The boys stopped playing Wii and turned around , and there was silence , except for the music of the Wii . 

He turned around and started to walk away . 

"Niall ? What's wrong ?" i asked him ; stopping him from walking . 

"Let go of me !!" he yelled ; pushing me away . If Zayn hadn't been behind me , i would have crashed into the coffee table . 

I looked at him as he dashed upstairs ; feeling shocked . 

"What happened Lou ?" Zayn asked me as i sat back down on the couch . 

"Well , first things first .  Niall saw Harry kiss Nicole . " i say . 

They all have a confused look plastered onto their face . 

"So ?" Liam says . 

"Second ," i took a deep breath before continuing . "Niall likes Nicole ." i say . 

Zayn and Liam looked at each other in horror. 

                                                                                 *

Harry's P.O.V :>>

It felt good kissing her . I never realize anyone was watching until we heard a crash coming from the kitchen . 

We jumped and pulled away and looked towards the source of the noise . 

Niall . His face was red and splattered with shock and anger and.... jealousy ?