Chapter 6

Chapter 6 :>>

So I stood there , for a little more while ; going over what's happened . Zayn . Kissed . Me . Of . All . People .

Then I literally slapped myself back to reality . I have to get to sleep . I have a shopping trip with Louis tomorrow . 

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes . Suddenly , someone came inside . I was tempted to open my eyes  , but that would ruin the surprise .

"Who's there?" i ask ; sitting up with my eyes closed . 

"If i'm louder . Would you see me ? Would you lay down , in my arms and rescue me ? Cus' we are , the same . You save me and when you leave it's gone again ." someone sang in a high-pitched voice.

"Who are you ?" i asked . But it was too late . The person had already walked out of the room and closed the door gently behind him .

I sighed  . Soon , I drifted off to a deep sleep . 

Zayn's P.O.V :>>

As I close the door behind me as gently as I could , i couldn't help but play the moment over and over again in my head . How she felt like in my arms . 

I mentally slapped myself . I have to stop thinking about this . I sighed ; knowing i won't ever get her . I saw Niall walking back inside the room and smiled .  

I think i might go to the master bedroom and grab the t-shirt i left . And so i walked to the bedroom and surveyed it . I noticed my Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt and grabbed it . 

When i was done , i saw Niall going down the stairs . I waited a second before going downstairs.

I lay down on the couch and about to close my eyes when a voice says ,"So did you kiss her ?" 

My eyes flew open and fell on Louis who was lying on a couch across from me.

I bit the insides of my cheek ; feeling embarassed . "Um , i was going to sleep y'know." i say ; avoiding the question . 

"Aww come on . DID you kiss her ?" Louis asks . I bit my lip and looked at Louis's serious expression . 

Well there's no going out of it . When Lou wants to know something , he's determined to get the answer out of you . 

"Yes. I did kiss her . I told her i like her before but someone else is more worthy of her ." i explained . 

"Oh lad . You're such a nice person." he says ; grinning at me proudly . I was relieved . I smiled as I closed my eyes once again . 

Niall's P.O.V:

I was so tired when I went downstairs after singing to Nicole . I grabbed a pillow and laid down on the floor and closed my eyes . Liam and Harry were already asleep . 

Louis was just tucking in to the sofa . I imagined how Nicole would look like in a dress . I smile to myself . 

I was about to drift off into sleep when i hear someone coming down the stairs . Zayn sighs as he laid down on the empty couch . Damn why didn't i think of sleeping there ?

There was silence . And then ,"So did you kiss her ?" Louis says ; breaking the silence . I took a sharp intake of breath . But then i panicly covered it as a snore.

"I was about to sleep y'know." Zayn says ; his voice embarassed . I gritted my teeth ; my body rigid and tense . 

"Aw come on." Louis urges ."DID you kiss her ??" he insisted ; pressing all the pressure on Zayn .