Chapter 7: Miracle Chapter

CHAPTER 7:

"Come on! We have to get her to the hospital!" Harry yelled as he picked her up. "No. It's too late." I whispered; punching the ground multiple times.

"Stop being such a coward! You're only thinking for yourself and never for others!" I grab a fistful of my hair and try to control my emotions,"Now, will you help me or not?!" Harry snapped; scowling down at me. 

And so, I found myself carrying Nicole across the graveyard and into the van. We were silent through the journey. Casey was sobbing at the back and occassional mumbles of comfort went around the van.

When we finally reached the hospital, the nurses quickly sent Nicole into the ward. We stood outside the ward. The smell of antiseptics and medicine mixed around with occassional screams of pain and the electric buzz coming from Nicole's ward.

We stayed there for nearly four hours. It was dawn and I found myself dozing off. I had went to the washroom countless times to wash my face but still fatigue got the best of me. Zayn sees me dozing off and comes up to me.  He bends down and puts both his hands on my shoulder.

"You should go home. We'll call you if there's anything, O.K?" Zayn said. "Bu-" I tried to say but he shakes his head. "Go home." he finalized; giving me a pat before he leaves.

I sighed and stood up. "I'll drive you home. I took a nap and anyway you're too tired to drive." Casey offered. I shrugged and throw the car keys to her. She catches it and trails behind me.

Please don't leave me, Nicky.

It went on for three weeks. We took turns visiting her and still the doctors insisted that no one see her. She was in a really bad state and she was a dying fish with only little life left in her. 

It is Sunday morning and I am at Nicole's home; going through her stuff and staring at her pictures with her Dad. My eyes fall on a picture of us and our fathers; our faces frustrated as we were forced to be friendly to each other. Only this time, I noticed she was glancing at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

I bit my lip and take a deep breath. Please come back, Nicole.

I reach down to put the frame back on the table when the sound of a car pulling into the driveway distracted me. I set it down quickly and ran to the window. I see Zayn and Cassie getting out of the car. 

"What now?" I whisper to myself. Please. I do not want any more bad news.

I ran down the staircase and opened the door before they could even knock. Zayn's fist was midair and Cassie looked sober.

"What happened?" I managed to get out. Zayn and Cassie exchanged cautious glances. Cassie's face was half hidden behind her straw hat. "We got some bad news for you, Niall." Zayn mumbled.

Suddenly, the passenger door opens to a person wearing a sweatshirt with a Red Sox hat on. 

"Who's that?" I asked them. I frowned as they exchanged glances once again. When the guy finally comes up to us, he raises his head.

"Hi Niall." Nicole whispers. She was bald and her eyebrows were almost gone. Only her blue eyes gave off color on her face.

"She's gonna cook you that horrid broth again." Zayn said as he and Cassie broke out into a laugh. I stared at her; bewildered.

Nicole fidgeted as she gives me a mischievous smile. "Well? I'm here." she said. I broke out of my trance and moved to hug her and lift her up. She shrieks in laughter. "Put me down!"

"I missed you." I whispered as I stared at her baby blue eyes. "The doctors found a way to keep me around. Had to lose some hair though," she pouts,"and now i'm bald."

"You're beautiful." I hugged her and buried my face against her neck. "You're beautiful." I repeated.

Now we can start a new life. Even if it meant having to lose life. I didn't care. I'd die for her.

I'd do anything for her. She's my everything. She's my world. 

Now I hold her in my arms the way I always wanted to.

This is how it ends. The beginning of the end.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YES IT FINISHED. YOU GUYS HAD BEEN SO NICE AND SUPPORTIVE SO I DECIDED," HEY WHY NOT GIVE THEM THE MIRACLE CHAPTER TO TURN THINGS AROUND?"

SO YEAH AHHAHAHA HAPPY DAYS.

ANYWAY, I MIGHT DO ANOTHER FANFIC BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN I COULD DO IT BUT JUST LOOK OUT FOR IT. I MIGHT SURPRISE YOU ONCE AGAIN *WINK*

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

XOXO