Chapter 3

Warning: content just a little and a little hate just bare you love where the chapter is going to enjoy!!!!

"Victoria are you planning on sleeping in there?" Justin's voice yelled from outside the closed door of my room

I rolled my eyes at his word. As I wore my designer diamond sparkle heels. Taking my sliver purse laying on the bed beside me as I stood on my feet as I straighten my dress.

Sighing I glance at my hair which been stylishly packed, rolled, and bonded, leaving a stray of loose hair at the sides.

Selena did a great job picking out a dress for me. A red long body hug gown with an opening from down to my higher thigh. and a very deep V opening in my front chest, my back widely open.

I turned to check out my backside "Wow you sure do have an ass Victoria" I ended it pointing to my ass.

"Victoria get down here" Justin yelled out again

"Okay dad" I yelled back at him sarcastically, already having enough with his irritating noise.

I checked out my make up if there were anything missing, feeling contented I murmured "Good" as I head towards the locked door.

Once open the sight of me caught Justin short at his next words of anger. If you could see the look on Justin's face it was so priceless, it made me feel so special like I was a goddess. His eyes never wavering away from me.

The intensity of his burning gaze made my toe curl as I took notice of his appearance. Dressed in a white tuxedo with a black bowtie and expensive-looking cufflinks. His black polished new shoe, his freshly shaved jaw, and perfectly arranged hair tinted at the top with a little oil making it appear shinning.

His mouth was wide open like he was going to drool on me. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off me. His eyes show a lot of things fantasy, lust things I couldn't say.

In fact, I felt like I was the one drooling on him more, I got the hot for him really bad which wasn't what I expected in the situation we were placed in.