Chapter 10

Unedited

WARNING: Sexual content be aware if can't read skip. Thanks

Victoria POV

Justin and I were getting ready for the family trip. I made sure I packed enough cloth and lots of sexy underwears I made sure not to forget to add bikins, I was told the house was a beach house so that means there is going to be a sea, lucky me and dead Justin, am going to kill him with a very strong hard on that will make him unable to walk.

Currently we are both in the car, Justin couldn't stop looking at me I was blushing very hard all over my face. No man made me have this types of feelings except Justin sometimes he intimidate me, everything about him intimidate me sometimes.

Note that i said 'sometimes'

"Stop looking before you poke holes on my face with your eyes" I looked at him and saw him smiling.

"Yeah? If stares could make a hole on someone's face yours would be covered with a lot of holes" he brought his hands to stoke my blonde hair "I love your hair,the colour,the softness and how it always fall down to cover one of your eyes,very natural" Justin could kill me with word sometimes he was such a sweet talker, am sure that his words alone could make a woman orgams. I feel among them also i felt wet in my underwear.

Am sure he noticed me shifting in my sit. He had a mischievous look on his face,the man sure knows what he does to me.

We are at the backseat in a limo lot of space but no privacy.

The driver at the front was not helping things, I felt horny to the core I want to do things to him but I can't not with the driver here.

Justin seems to read my mind or he had the exact same thought "sawyer if we get to our destination inform me"
Then he closed the glass at the top given us some privacy "it sound prove and he can see what going on at the back here."

"Are you sure?" I asked already feeling like jumping his bone.

He moved to kiss me "yes" as soon as his lips touch mine we both kissed passionately he taste of mints, I moved to touch his jaw i could smell his aftershave it was so intoxicating I felt drugged with his smell and his kiss. He deepen his kiss and I opened my mouth welcoming his tongue to move along with mine, my head was spinning and I needed to catch my breath.

He took the chance to start kiss and sucking my neck trialling kiss around my neck I lifted my neck up due to the pleasure I was getting and ended up given him way to kiss and suck my throat.

I felt his hand remove the straps of my gown he growled when he saw I was not wearing bra. He touched my nipple making them harden"I love the rose pink colour of your nipple and the way they stand at attention" with that he started sucking it hard I moan with pleasure "oh....ooohhh....my...god....Justin don't stop" the pleasure I felt in what he was doing was making shout like mad woman.

"I was not planning to" he moved his hand to cup my pussy ( felt werid calling it that) and started rubbing me.

"Justin.... Please" I wanted him more.

He removed his mouth to ask me "please what?" I was so busy enjoying the pleasure and moaning I couldn't answer him "Victoria what do you want me to do?"

I tryed saying "fuck me hard with your finger and mouth" the couldn't recognize my own voice I sounded like a slut.

"The pleasure is all mine" then he moved to pull off my underwear and the next things i knew he was on his knees and then used his thumb to rub my clut then pushed a finger inside me and fucked me with it.

I was out of the world with the pleasure I felt have never feel such in my life I was totally a moaning mess and jolted when I felt something warm touched me down there in my clut.

I looked down to see Justin sucking me with his mouth and also fucking me with his finger adding two more inside, I saw black, Justin was planning to kill me before we got to where we were going "Ahh...god....suck....me....hard" then he did just that "ohhh.hh....ohhh....fu...fuck....me" with that I felt something moving in me and a liquid coming out of me.

I was shaking hard, Justin made sure to lick me clean and moved up with a smirk in his face "you tasted delicious, I couldn't get enough of you" then he moved up and kiss me. I could taste me in his mouth I seem to have changed the taste of mint in his mouth to the taste of my cum in his mouth.

When stop he kissing me he sat down back beside me and gave me my underwear to wear.

I dressed myself up and moved to cuddle him resting my head in his chest "thanks for that"

He kissed the top of my head "no, thank you I loved that, I hope for more of that"

I chuckled "ooh yeah no problem you will get more of that next time" I paused " Justin"

"Mmm?"

" Let me pleasure you too" I moved to touch him but he stopped me.

"No not now, today was all about you maybe next time. Now rest"

I took his advice and rest with the thought in my head.

'I planned to seduce him but he seems to have more for me instead. AM DOOMED'

With that I closed my eyes to take a short nap after what happened just now I need to regain my strength.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!! what a part!!!! Justin his one hell of a man.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT.

Love you guys.
I will try to upload one more today.
THANK YOU.