Chapter 7

Unedited

Justin POV

Victoria and I are learning to make things workout for us. And I have never been more happier than that.

I woke up to look at my side and found out that Victoria was not on bed with me 'where could she be' immediately i ask myself that question the door opened, and my beauty queen enter the room with a smile on her face. I could not stop looking at her.

God she is beautiful, a wonderful perfection, she has what all men desire in a woman, I can't stop listing it out. I even have a checklist that all about her.

1) Beautiful - check
2) Sexy - check
3) Curves -check
4) Character - check
5) Cooking ability - check
6) Kind Attitude toward others - check
7) Killer smile - check
8) Good job - check
9) Children lover - check
10) Respect for other - check

I can't stop listing it. She is everything I wished my woman would have. And damn if am not one lucky man. She gave me a chance for our marriage after I almost destroy it. I like her I truly like her and care about her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me

"Like what?" I asked while she came over and sat on the bed.

"Like you have never seen be before." she moved to start touching my hair a smile still on her face.

"You right, I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you and not to mention sexy." she blushed really hard which made me grin I moved over to kiss her but she pulled back.

"No No mister it time for you bath, you going to be late for you work."

I groan. "But I'm the boss."

"Even if you are, you are to set a good example for your employees, so now get up." she stood up a left the room not before saying. "I'm making breakfast come down on time."

I chuckled my woman never gives a chance for Mrs Cullen's to prepare our meal. I believe she even sent her home.I stood up and went to the bathroom.

******

When I got down breakfast was already served.

"Eat." she said frowning her face

I knew what she was doing "was that a request or command?" I asked raise one of my brow up adding a serious face along with it.

She burst out laughing

I smiled, I love it when she laugh and smile. "You know there is a price for what you did."

"What did I do?"

"Playing with me."

"And what the price for that?"she asked a smirk on her face.

"This." I raised one finger on my hands the second finger, then I started tickling her.

"Mmm!.....ahhh!....stooop!.....Stoop..t....that!!" She laughed but I was till tickling her.

I had no idea how we got to the living room and on the couch.

When I stopped tickling we laughed till our laugh died down, I looked at her I couldn't stop admiring her she was beautiful, and those lip I want to kiss them and find out what she taste like, does she taste like strawberry or vanilla or chocolate or mint. I was so tempted to kiss her. She seems to realize what am thinking, her eyes were begging me to do so but I can't or less she says so.

I try to stand up but she stopped me. "Kiss me." That was all she had to say to make me lose it.

I claim her lips, it is so soft the taste of chocolate met my mouth she was so sweet. She moved her arms around my neck and my hand were on her waist. I try to open up her mouth with my tongue I was looking for entrance to taste more of those chocolate and when she opened up I groaned and moved my tongue to her mouth our tongue touching each other, she moaned in my mouth the sound of that made me hard and when she moved to sit on my lap her leg between my laps I lost it. I removed my lip from her and started kiss and sucking her neck making sure to leave behind marks she moan and whimpered when I found her soft spot. I moved my hands and lifted it up to touch her breast she was not wearing her bra which made me groan I put my hand at the hem of her top and lifted it up.

I moved back to see her wonders her breast was full, full enough for my hands and those pinkrose colored nipples hard, begging for my attention
and I did not disappoint them I took each sucking them hard she whimpered then I sucked hard and bit it hard which made her moaned loud.
Am sure she was already wet.

But I stopped, I had plans for us and also we need to take things slow we are still trying to make the marriage work. "Put on your top before I do what am not supposed to do, yet." she frowned I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard "I want nothing but to take you in my bed and make love to you and fuck you hard but I have plans for us, you don't know how hard it is for me to stop." I took her hand and put it on my crouch. "Can you feel it, that how bad I want you. But not now."

She grin mischievously and whisper in my hear. "Glad to know how bad I affect you" then she stood up and took her top with the grin still on her face she turned and left also swinging her waist.

That woman will be the death of me.

*******

Victoria POV

Justin already left for work. But not before her kissed the hell out of me and me hot and bothered I have been kissed like that before in my life.

I would have had sex with him right there if he had not stop I was glad and happy to know I had such a strong effect on a man like him. We are yet to still consummate our marriage.

I got a call from his mother she was inviting us for a family outing next weekend. It was a three days outing.

Justin told me about that been a family tradition after their fathers death, he said it was his fathers birthday so the family set the outing on the day of is birthday to last for three days. I love this family and the respect they show for there father even if he was dead and even when they had a stepdad. His father must have been a good man.

Am also happy to celebrate with them and I believe it is also for my advantage I have plans for Justin, thing I would do to him.

And I don't plan to waste it.

______________________________________

Ohh boy!!!!
What plan those she have for Justin
Find out.

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment
That what keeps me moving on with this book.